Red Poison x Dark Devil Autoflower DWC

Decisions, decisions…
The clear tube is some premature short stuff seeds.

Decided
@Hashtree

18 Likes

I remember someone was asking for an Auto’s grow in DWC, request fulfilled . Will be interesting to follow, thanks for sharing …

8 Likes

Good Choice Tappy . I haven’t grown any autos but im looking into it , just to get the experience. Ive been reading now for a minute. I grow Dwc too (have for years) looking forward to seeing how they do.

6 Likes

very nice :slight_smile:
should be a good show

peace and be safe

Deqilo

5 Likes

Awesome @Tappy! I’m looking forward to the show!

4 Likes

Yeah!

Autos in DWC should make for quite the display.

Bring it

4 Likes

well if the get going, start is the hardest but you have plenty of seeds to play with on that

4 Likes

i just dropped the same trying in rockwool. Be watching from the back.

4 Likes

Auto DWC.
This’ll be awesome!!
:eye::movie_camera:

4 Likes

Tagging along :slight_smile: interested to see how this goes as well. Curious on the height they’ll achieve when not being actively root bound.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!! Thanks for dropping by! Hoping I can pull a few grams from this dwc test.
Two beans were popped, thinking that one definitely wouldn’t survive. However, both have cracked and sprouted! But because I only have 1 x 5 gal. Dwc co ntainer, I’m contemplating just putting them both in the same lid/res.
Yes, I still have to wash and disinfect…

Tap roots…

Into the rockwool (submerged in ph.6 solution for 24 hours). Gonna let them get cozy for a few days and hopefully we see them peaking out shortly!
Veg/mom/clone/seedling fridge stays at about 26c. consistently with the 15w cfl going 24/7.

10 Likes

mine are exhibiting red leaves. Last post sorry i was excited.

13 Likes

Are those dark devil? @argo945

nm…I see your post…samesies!!

2 Likes

Autos do excellent in dwc
That’s a white widow auto from pyramid seeds I grew last year in a bubble bucket. That tent is a 4x4 and she was literally pushing the sides out even with too much negative pressure from the extractor.

11 Likes

Wow! That thing is a monster! Impressive :+1:

3 Likes

That wasn’t her fully grown either mate. The only thing is instead of the normal 9-10 weeks she should have taken she went to around 15 IIRC. It may have just been a one off but 2 other ww seeds from the same pack grown in coco were nowhere near her size and finished dead on 10 weeks. Autos grow mega quickly anyway so adding full dwc into the equation you should see some mega results. I’ll be watching to see how @Tappy do :v:

3 Likes

Well shit, now I’m scared and excited!!! I have a feeling this run is gonna turn me onto autos - big time!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Getting my 5 gallon dwc setup today and seedlings in later this evening. Gonna start nutes at 800 ppm…jk…straight tapwater with a small splash of silica and a touch of MB, followed by a healthy dose of LITFA.
Seedlings are already beginning to stretch. Hydroton in cups to wick moisture away from rockwool…was scared they were too saturated and didnt want them to damp off or anything.

7 Likes

Looking good. I was going to comment on starting at 800ppm but I just figured out you were kidding! :grin:

2 Likes