Redrum's Records and Room of Respite

^^Link to the old thread

Chem91 x Sour Bubble (Tony Green)

First pic is #1, #2, and the runt, #4. Most pics are #1 and #2 after that.

33 Likes

Trying to do this in correct chronological order, but only partially succeeding

24 Likes

More #1 and #2, mostly in day 35- 40 of flower

25 Likes

And a rare sighting of the embarrassing sibling, the runt, #4

One of the pics showing the consequences of working on plants while sweaty. Sweat burns the shit out of plants.

23 Likes

Really surprised how much the Chem 91 is coming through on these :heart_eyes:
They’re all looking fan-freaking-tastic over there! :star_struck:

9 Likes

Nice looking frosty plants! Nice job! Best of luck finishing them out.

6 Likes

Thank you! And yeah, I’m loving the Chem 91 dominance/pheno coming out. I’m more of a seed guy than a clone guy, so this is as good as it gets for me; been chasing the c91 for a while…
…And these were freebies!

8 Likes

Thanks, my dude. They look like solid fast finishers. 1/3 orange pistils at week 6 of flowering. Will definitely post updates/pics.

5 Likes

Gorgeous grow!!
First rate job, especially the training. :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Very nice. Looks like the SB added frost to the 91. The 91 grease coming through?

Tony makes some nice crosses. I’d bet we see your work showcased on his ig.

6 Likes

Yes on the greasy, especially #1. And yeah, both some nice frost. Can’t wait til it’s done and dried.

4 Likes

They were perfect for it, #2 is absolutely nuts. Busiest bush I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Did you burn any Weighted Blanket yet? How is it?

5 Likes

Yes! Was great. Definitely strong enough to compete with the modern elites. Tastes like hash with a little extra floral sweetness.

7 Likes

Nice to hear, that’s great news!:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

2 Slurriking, about 6th week of veg, twice topped. Probably not flowering for another month or so; like them well trained. Mostly posting to because they demonstrate an interesting difference in the fan leaf:

Plants are almost identical in every way except for the margin of the fan leaves. If you get stuck on just defining fan leaf by “narrow” or “wide”, you will miss a lot. Wouldnt be surprised if the one with a thicker base ends up being a little bushier, more stereotypically “indica”.

5 Likes

Everything looks awesome @Redrum92 tons of great genetics! The sluuriking sounds intriguing too!! Killin it over here and I love it! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I’m very excited about the Slurriking. Most InHouse stuff is so expensive, but these were crazy cheap, and sound great. Can’t wait to flower.

1 Like

Oh cheap is good but doesn’t usually go with in house lol. Nice score! I’ll be here watching bro

1 Like

Looks amazing! Do you do a heavy upper defol but leave the bottom fans? Like how those cola up kinda like a manifold.

2 Likes