Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

Not sure what you mean by toxic soil conditions…
were you flushing to clear out excess salts or something?

If so, you could run like 3x pot volume plain water or light feed through, then finish the flush with a light feeding and resume as usual. I tried making my own super soil once, and cooked a few plants. To fix it I had to flush out as much as I could… they recovered.

Cold is not good.
I think most would suggest keeping the plants at 65 to 80 degrees or 70 to 85 degrees?
I’m starting a new grow soon and trying to decide whether to bring a grow tent up from the basement grow room to a bedroom upstairs where it will be easier to keep warm… narrower range of low/high temp variations. So many things to dial in the environment… :thinking:

Lights on 11/13, and plenty of it… and I bet they’ll at least finish out the existing flowers :slight_smile:
Then whack 'em in a couple of weeks if that’s the last of the flowering plants.
If you have other plants flowering, let them go until they finish… whatever it takes.

5 Likes

Yes, excessive salt build up is what I meant, appreciate your encouragement,Ive been wondering if I should just chop everything and start over,but honestly I can’t afford the down time or the new materials ,I need to learn how to lighten the workload by organizing my setup , cutting quite a bit of dead weight and focusing,haha ,that just sounds overwhelming !

5 Likes

Well, keep it simple, feed just enough, and don’t overwater :slight_smile:

Figuring it all out is part of the fun of gardening…
The hard part for me is to establish a system and get it dialed in.
I keep changing things and experimenting, nutes, soil, soilless, dwc…etc.

3 Likes

I was really Ill this evening, nauseated , no energy and chilled to the bone , rolled a doobie from what is now DS2 smoked really nice,I left the smallest of the leaves intact(could tastes them),to slow drying time,very short cure, definitely took a bit of a cure , I felt so much better immediately, stomach issues are gone,such a nice glow/euphoric in nature,I think the potency would be very high (wouldn’t have to ingest much),once finished properly, already better than a lot of bud around ,I really love the quality of the high
Smelled of pine and incense , I am not able to taste or smell very well at the moment,the overall taste experienced was I really enjoyed the smoke, and a quality high, reacted very well with my physical and mental condition, very mellow, very happy, Cheers!

5 Likes

Yes, thank you brother ! Great advice,and a much needed dose of encouragement ! I’m back in the trenches flushing the rest and the ones that need more,I think I need a new approach ,and look forward to getting back up,I didn’t realize how tired I’ve been getting,and a little taste of homegrown Dank Sinatra is such a beautiful eye-opener !
Peace and love all !

8 Likes

It’s hard to keep a good focus when you’re not 100%. I messed up my grow again, the last 4 weeks have been horrible, with very little sleep, after a periodontal job on some of my teeth.

Plants don’t look too bad man, sometimes you just have to give them a bit longer to get there act together. Mine have a 2 to 3 week extra now and my staggered harvests are down the toilet :rage: I felt like slinging the lot out into the yard and giving up, but they are doing okay now. It was just the final straw after a crap 4 weeks lol.

4 Likes

Stick with it things will change for the better !

4 Likes

Thanks guys ! This was lights on last night

She looked even better when I went in to turn lights off this morning,I always thought that they put on weight during lights out(?)

7 Likes

I think she’s found her stride and would hate to chop her now ! DS3 (was FR6)

7 Likes

Note,I took a cutting from the only male Dank Sinatra,and I tossed the rooted re-vegged DS male back into the flower room ! Gotta get those beans cooking for the next season coming up !
Peace and love all !

3 Likes

DS 2

Pulled one cut ,and I couldn’t bring myself to toss the rest,so I have a very small second chance hehe
She was brought in from outside and I pulled a cutting while the mom was in the flower room (I think I lost the cutting I was counting on), re-vegged and rooted at the same time,she is as resilient as F#&k ! And far too Dank and delicious to let go , with out a seed copy ! That of course ,would mean nothing if she wasn’t crazy potent !
She’s going back into the flower room tonight !
The Dank Sinatra male is in the flower room as well ! I will have to put a small cutting of DS 6 for seeds,as well as I plan to keep some DS pollen handy ,to service others that pass through !
Peace and love all !

4 Likes

Not quite there yet

5 Likes

DS 2 after rooting and re-vegging ,has phenomenal vigor !she also came in from outside this summer !

She is unbelievably resilient !

6 Likes

Yes she is looking very happy now man :+1:

2 Likes

Yes ,I’ve never seen anything push so hard to pray ! And damn does she look amazing ! An absolute keeper ,to possess that kind of vigor after everything she’s been through !

2 Likes

DS 6 was lost in flower,soil issues

I pulled half a dozen cuts and this is the best looking so far

Showing signs of vegetative growth
Although the male is back in the flower room,he is very small ,I managed to pull one cutting to root and keep,plan on dusting everything in the room at this time,as well as collect as much as possible for new new mothers as they are ready,like this DS 6 ,may be a week or two before she will be ready for the flower cycle
Peace and love all !

3 Likes

DS1, uppotted and trimmed,for a couple cuts ,as strategic as possible,I feel as though I’m trying to get a sense of direction,in regards to pruning for performance !

I would like to let her veg for a week or two to settle in and get herself together,but I need meds !
I do have two smaller cuts in the flower room for seeds ,a couple weeks in !
Peace !

4 Likes

DS4 , top dressed , trimmed, lightly,only to continue genetic

And into the flower room

3 Likes

I noticed that these two are very much alike,both have a dominant pine smell in veg

4 Likes

Left to right DS1, DS 3 & DS 5

7 weeks in flower ,1-2 more to go ! Straight water from here on in !
Peace and love all !
These were small cuttings when they went in, really trying to get some medication in.

6 Likes