Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

DS 3&5 ,to hold the phenos, further testing required ! They are all very therapeutic smoke ,all very potent ! ,I only need one of each,

I just couldn’t get to them yesterday ! cheers !
Peace and love!

7 Likes

Took this picture last night before lights on !

Up close and personal with a DS1 ! Im gonna wait for a bit yet !
PS, 8 weeks yesterday would have been set back a touch due to the soil issues
Peace and love all!

8 Likes

DS1 was a relatively small cutting when she went it to flower

Peace and love !

6 Likes

DS2 I find her to be an amazing plant ,a bigger stretch than her sister DS1, hope to get a big enough sample as well as seeds ,also have a cutting or two that may pull through, always hopeful!

Peace and love !

7 Likes

Good day all !
Dank Sinatras 1&2

DS1 took some veg time to achieve this height and likes to stay low with one cola if it could ! Outstanding quality smoke with even a short cure ! Would love to keep as my go to Indica ! Helps greatly with nerve/sciatica pain !
Two was a short cutting when she went it,the small early sample that I had was exceptional quality as well ! Needed to re-veg and may have a few beans cooking at the moment,not anywhere the seed run I was hoping for ,the male was pulled too soon again ! Damn ,I’m a bit gun shy after having a few heavily seeded harvests in the past,and will find a way !
Peace

4 Likes

DS 3&4

DS3 went in as a smaller cutting and exploded with bud sites and is absolutely vigorous in all aspects of life ! Would say it has a strong desire to branch out and be beautiful !
I found DS 4 to be a lot like number one and two , extremely potent and dense ! Main difference is an extreme fruit/berry dominant smells and flavors,must save cutting for future breeding,I believe it’s seeds off of this one that I would love to start 500 of,outdoors selections for growth, structure, outdoor durability and vigor and bring in possibly three at the end of summer ,one in each possible direction through this one beauty !
Peace and love
I would love some feedback,I think most everyone else would be after the branch potential/structure of my DS 3 ! Please let me know ! Cheers !

4 Likes

DS5 &6

DS1 through 5 each have a few seeds baking , doesn’t look like very many,I do have a cutting of each, although if I can get enough feedback I could really narrow things down,I personally think DS3 and DS4 would be my personal favs although each and every one produce exceptional bud ! Cheers!
Peace and love all!
I would like to note that DS1 -DS5 have all been run as one central cola ,and can be run in a sog set up , however I believe numbers 3,5&6 may be best for scrog and bigger /longer vegged plants ,only my observation, cheers

6 Likes

from the photos I like DS1, DS4 and DS5
but that is only looking at the plant in a photograph which is half (or less) the idea of what the plant might do
I would go with your experience with these plants, your gut feeling and what you have seen, smelled and smoked to make the decisions you need to make
if someone who has grown Dank Sinatra before would chime in that would probably help you out

5 Likes

Awesome brother, appreciate your help and insight ! The quality of high and duration is absolutely phenomenal with each one so ,I think it is down to the preferred structure and inherent resilience (?) , Would love to hear from someone with some DS experience,Thank you brother !
Peace and love !

3 Likes

I wish I could help you out, but I am trying to glean info from you about them for when I grow them out :wink: Might get around to it this year, I have so many awesome strains ATM I am just starting to work through them.

1 Like

I believe that you can’t go wrong with Dank Sinatra brother,such superb smoke ! I was hoping to hear from someone who may have had some experience, currently looking for pictures,but I believe that I have made my selections !
Peace and love brother !
Much abliged and appreciate your help !

3 Likes

DS1

This is a Omar Sharif hit with a couple grains of Dank Sinatra pollen

Looking like a dozen or so ! 2-3 more weeks yet,
Omar Sharif is a hashplant x DS(LA Affie x 88G13HP),hope this cross will reel this Omar in .I don’t expect it to be all that stable, should be fun as hell tho to grow out ! Peace and love all !

3 Likes

Good day all ,I pulled a couple smaller buds off a couple of the Mama’s last night and let dry on a counter last night, and I believe DS4 is done !

This morning when I broke the bud up to do a visual on the ripeness,I almost fell over,now I understand that I can get very excited,so I waited for a bit to write this ,damn ! I get where the Dank in Dank Sinatra comes from ! I found this to somewhat louder than most things that I have access to for the last few years ! I didn’t realise that I have been taking everything much too early still ! I’ll get a close up this evening when the lights come on !
Peace and love all !

9 Likes

DS4 with the seeds from earlier

I pulled the other bud off with seeds ,so this can go, really appreciate some advice, whether to chop or not

3 Likes

DS1 ,seeds appear to be finished,I would imagine pollinated at the same time

Again I can pull the buds off that are seeded,and let her finish

6 Likes

Man! Those look like nice, fat and plump and healthy seeds! Ya done good! :grin:

5 Likes

DS2 , should also be close

Appreciate any help,I’ve been chopping too early,and can’t seem to trust my vision,my eyes are getting worse, cheers
Peace and love

4 Likes

Thank you brother,the seeds are done,hope to crack some as soon as possible,I’m not sure if the flowers are where they should be ! Cheers
Peace and love !

2 Likes

I will be doing another run here very soon I do have a cutting of each (#s 1,2,3&4 only)that I hope to get into the flower room soon ,a cutting of the same DS male,plus the original cutting that I used to pollenate these, so it will be the same crosses, should be the same outcome ! And those will be for the community ! I will pollenate every part of each,I’m just giving them space to pick up some velocity/growth
Peace and love all

5 Likes

if you are growing for beanz then check the beanz
I harvest a few days after I think the beanz are ready
I usually chop a medium size bud halfway down the plant
and check the beanz to be sure
you can’t go too long for beanz (within reason of course)
sometimes it doesn’t coincide with the the ripeness of the bud

4 Likes