ReikoX's Auto Projects

This is a thread to start discussing the Autoflower breeding projects and to answer any questions for those who have them.

First up is the ICMag party cup challenge winner, Lowryder x La Diva.

105 Likes

@Jellypowered, you are welcome to anything in my stash bro!

@MadScientist, I should send you an auto “breeder’s pack”.

PM if interested guys, I got stickers in now too! :thumbsup: :seedling:

23 Likes

Yes i want it.

What does it include? May i ask?

8 Likes

Jus guessing lol :joy: :wink:

Edit: he did say breeders pack though so maybe not…

8 Likes

I was thinking the regular crosses I made with Lowryder
Lowryder x La Diva (I think you both have)
Lowryder x Ultraviolet #1
Lowryder x Ultraviolet #2
Lowryder x The Devil #1
Lowryder x The Devil #2

20 Likes

You would have to guide me thru the process man! That’s uncharted territory for me.

10 Likes

All right fellas, I moved this to a more appropriate topic. I’m sure my autos aren’t on anyone’s with list (yet).

18 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

10 Likes

This is the Lowryder male. I still have some pollen in the freezer, I wonder if it’s still good?

These are the females right befor harvest. They were fully seeded. I ended up with about 1000 seeds of each.

39 Likes

After i sprout the sativa auto’s (Malawi if memory serves) @MadScientist gave me and finish. I am trying yours @ReikoX. I am very excited! :grin:

Edit: I tried to make this more legible but ya’ll get what i am saying.

13 Likes

I just got my Freedom Dream seeds from @legalcanada. I think these are autos, if so I will be making more. An low THC high CBD auto is right up my alley.

14 Likes

When will that be sir? It’s Malawi x NL5 if i remember correctly.

That sounds like a military op… LOL

13 Likes

I’m planting some (4?) of your lowrider x LA Diva in a couple weeks for my early season outdoor crop!

Already on my big calander, in ink, so it’s going Down!
:sunglasses:

Stay hazed
Jake

11 Likes

I can’t wait to see what theu can do outdoors. Early season sounds great. You’ll be harvesting just as everything else just starts flowering. :thumbsup:

10 Likes

I might put them in soil in a week or three depending on the auto OG. It is throwing out calyx faster than they can brown still. (happy grower problems) :grin:

5 Likes

Close, It’s an act of civil disobedience. People are encouraged to plant them publicly. It’s over grow Canada. :thumbsup:

19 Likes

Ha! Ha! Bringing some of that hockey hooliganism to the street!

8 Likes

They look great for only been grown I’m them little cups :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have grown lowryder and a lowryder x diesel. I was pleased with both. Autoflower plants are cool.

7 Likes

The autos are fun to play around with. I like how fast they are. They lend themselves to breeding projects because 1) they are fast, and 2) because they can’t be cloned, you have to make seeds to keep the genetics.

28 Likes