ReikoX's Auto Projects

this thread is a fun read. thanks! I liked how you transfer the seeling to solo cup. how long do you keep them in solo cups, on average?

2 Likes

I kept them in the solo cups for about a week. I would skip the solos and go straight to the 2 gallon fabric pots next time…

10 Likes

thank you. I just put a seed into a rapid rooter yesterday…cause I had it. the other ones I’ll follow your idea and stick them directly into a 2 gallon pot with coco.

3 Likes

Grapey Walter Kush, day 31

26 Likes

@ReikoX still top of the cultivation class as usual brother.
Any new revolution autoflower breeding break throughs since I’ve been gone?
I’m looking for some good auto seed to run for my maiden run in my soon to be new indoor setup.
Az passed recreational mj so I’m getting ready for being able to grow again.

8 Likes

Not much has happened in a bit… I have been busy rebuilding my workshop.

6 Likes

Love it my man, I didn’t think it could have been improved but you are a grower god lol

3 Likes

Bwuahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahha

love it. Really enjoy reading your thread @ReikoX got a ways to go before I’m caught up!

9 Likes

Do you typically start a nutrient feed at the seedling stage?

3 Likes

Haven’t really posted much on these, but the Juanita x Lowryder2 F1s are pollinated and the males were removed.

21 Likes

When I ran coco with salt based fertilizer, yes I would typically start them on a low dose of nutrients as soon as the first set of true leaves come in.

10 Likes

Ah, makes sense. Soil, probably not so much. Thx @ReikoX :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

Pollen ready for the freezer.

20 Likes

The Grapey Walter Kush autos definitely got pollinated as well. I’m sort of excited about these. In theory they should be 1/2 autoflowering. The name would be stupid long thought, Grapey Walter Kush x (Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2). I’m just going to call it "Bastard Kush":smile:

27 Likes

Hey @ReikoX. What are you expecting to happen from a 1/2 Auto? How does that work?
Stay safe, well and lifted!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes

Plant twice as many, keep the autoflowrring ones. I’ll likely make seeds with the autoflowrring ones at some point.

13 Likes

Those like tp tubes??

1 Like

Pretty similar, yes. Its a paper pot maker.

4 Likes

Cool idea.

2 Likes

@ReikoX mate,
How many more steps before you get to either full auto Juanita , or is this to just shorten the flowering time of your Juanita or both .?
Always a good read - this thread - keep up the good work bro …
Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes