ReikoX's Auto Projects

@Scissor-Hanz - Those look like some huge pollen sacs. You see the really small ones, that’s what I usually get, like the Narkush I just tried to get pollen from. Got loads of the little flower petals, not so much of the pollen.

5 Likes

So far I’ve gotten 1 male LR2xUV1 early blooming plant,

and 2 male LR2xUV2 late blooming plants.

I’ve also gotten 1 female LR2xUV2 plant in early bloom.

I’ve moved the earliest, high pollen sack count, male LR2xUV1 next to the female LR2xUV2 plant so they have the best chance of creating seeds.

All of the plants look to be nibbled on by passing bugs, but most are relatively unphased by it.

13 Likes

Haha and here I am wanting males and you got them all @Sebring

4 Likes

Glad you planted those extras? I told you they were male heavy on that cross. Houdini, your package will be sent out this week. You’ll have plenty of males soon. :wink:

7 Likes

I never thought I’d say this but bring on the males! Woo hoo

5 Likes

Love seeing all the photos of autos. My auto females got stolen out in the forest full of female seeds about a month ago. I ordered seeds again straight away . I have 5 females that just broke the ground.
2 auto ultimate
2 auto mazar
1 auto white widow. Will be spraying cs on 2 females to make more female seeds. I noticed that a few guys on here share auto strains. Which is great because so many people bag out autos. I’d be keen to swap photo seeds for autos seeds. I only have photo seeds left. My crosses are
Gorilla bomb x ghost train haze 1 regs
Critical super silver haze x trippy gorilla regs
Skullcap x lemon skunk regs
LA confidential x lemon skunk regs
Pineapple express x kx 33 regs
Chocolope regs
Malawi x panama x Skywalker regs
Ghost train haze 1 regs
Crumbled lime x lemon skunk FEMS
Tangilope x lemon skunk FEMS
Strawberry glue FEMS
Critical +2.0 x strawberry glue FEMS.
Cheers bob

5 Likes

Hey @billybob, thanks for stopping by my thread. I would be happy to mail you a “breeders pack” of my Lowryder crosses (details are in this thread). Hang around here, post some pictures, and join in the conversation. Before you know it, you will be swimming in seeds. :+1::seedling:

I will send you a PM since you cannot do that yet.

12 Likes

@ReikoX saves the day again. . .awesome man! If it weren’t for you I’d be screwed this year too. You are a true inspiration! Thanks again bro I’ll let you know when I get your care package :grin: keep amazing me with your growing
-H-

6 Likes

Cheers matey. I’ve done a few care packages to people who can’t get access to seeds or a situation has come up and they have lost there strains. . good karma always comes back around (.

8 Likes

Any body besides me wonder why the best person on heres name backwards is x rieko??..ha

3 Likes

Hehe @2tokejoke his name backwards could be “uoyeparotgniogmai” and he’s still be number 1 in my book. . . Thank God it’s not cuz I owe this guy hehe🤣

4 Likes

I think this is the best thread I have found on this site so far!

@ReikoX your description of your breeding program for Auto CBD (Juanita) is awesome! I will be mixing up some solution for Beam’s test soon, to test my recent CBDream harvest.

I would be very, very happy to receive one of your breeders packs of lowryder crosses, too! That would be fantastic!

5 Likes

I’ve smoked this strain before very potent snd smooth smoke not harsh .

5 Likes

Sure thing, send me a PM with a shipping address and l get those out next week.

6 Likes

Thanks! Unfortunately, I still do not have PM enabled.

5 Likes

No worries, I sent you one. You can reply to it.

3 Likes

Thanks!

On a side note: Have you ever thought about standardizing Beam’s test?

What I am imagining is:

• Standardized recipe for Beam’s reagent/solution (both ingredients and method)
  • Standardized sample quantity, by weight
  • Standardized solution quantity, by volume
  • Standardized environmental conditions - particularly; decarboxylation method, solution temperature, reaction time and container material

If all of these standards were maintained for all samples tested, certainly comparative evaluations could be (and have been) done. But could it be taken a step further?

What I am proposing is that the same standards could be used to test samples of known, verified levels of CBD and from this data (in the form of standardized photographs) a colour intensity scale could be developed which indicates % CBD content within a “fairly accurate” margin of error (+/- 2%). If that is not realistic, then even a 6 or 7 level descriptive scale would be useful. For example. “No CBD, Low CBD, Medium-low CBD, Medium CBD, Medium-high CBD, High CBD, Very high CBD.”

Some would say “why not just set yourself up to do TLC?” and my answer is, Beam’s is WAY cheaper and WAY simpler.

7 Likes

Further to the above, I am very interested in trying to figure out whether a standardized Beam’s test (as described) could be employed to test samples of young plants (a few weeks old) to determine/predict CBD potential.

One approach would be to test all youngsters, record the results, then grow them out and re-test them. Using plants of known CBD potential would be incredibly helpful in the development of this predictive test.

5 Likes

Good information and very thought provoking idea. We need standardization. Improves overall quality of product and grower. Thanks for that @cogitech! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

There are test kites out there based on the Beam test.

This is something I still need to try, if I can test before flowering, I would be able to speed this project up considerably.

7 Likes