ReikoX's Auto Projects

cold enough to slow em down of course :wink:

5 Likes

I know this isn’t one of @ReikoX’s, but just picked up some Purple Kush CBD Auto 1:1 Feminised from Seedsman, for 4/20. I know they are fairly new, but has anyone grown them?

4 Likes

Haven’t even heard of them. I love 1:1 strains personally.

5 Likes

Yeah, the CBD Hash works pretty well for me, and though at 1:1 I think is just not high enough of either. This states it’s 8:8, so we will see. I was hoping the all CBD would work, so I didn’t have any of that pesky THC in my system. I pretty much drive my folks around and can’t afford to get popped with days old THC in my system.

Another question I have, you may be able to answer, As you ARE the Master. Going to CS one of them for seeds. Rather than get pollen from one, and pollinate another, I want to pollinate the CS’ed plant. I seem to get answers on both sides on this, but I would like your input. I know pollinating a second plant would be easier, but is pollinating the same plant worth it and should I CS the main cola so the pollen gets to the smaller branches?

3 Likes

If we are talking autos, it’s very difficult to pollinate the same plant that you reversed. The auto often does before the seeds are viable. I did get a few mature Crystal Candy S1 seeds when I tried this. Most were immature though.

6 Likes

So, I guess I am going to pollinate a second plant.

With Photo’s, What is your take? Most of the answers I get are that it can be done. Would doing the cola with the CS so lower buds get the pollen, be your recommendation?

Yes photos you can easily do that. They flower longer.

2 Likes

@ReikoX have you tried to cut the lowers that you are reversing? I have seen some take cuttings and keep on aloe water. Wondering if this would work with autos seeing as how they don’t respond well to Trama

4 Likes

Never tried it myself.

2 Likes

What cross is ghost toof ?

4 Likes

I believe it is Toof Decay x Fantasmo Express. I got them as a freebie with my order.

4 Likes

When I did this project, I started the plants to be reversed around three weeks before the plants that were to be pollinated. This is a good example of why I did that. This plant never took off, so I decided not to use it in the project. I didn’t have the heart to kill her because of her pretty color. In the end all I got were about a dozen seeds from the whole (small) plant.

Even taking this plant to somewhere around 12 weeks, some of the seeds are not really mature. I did smoke a sample. No real flavor or smells, I did do a super fast dry and no cure thought. The potency was low, with a mellow relaxing high.

17 Likes

@ReikoX ,Can you add me to your mixed fem pack list if still available please …?
Excellent thread just finished catching up with the rest of this one…
Mucho thanks ,
Gaz

6 Likes

There looking great , love the color on the dark devils :grin:

4 Likes

Great looking plant matey

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying the Ghost Toof! R U? @ReikoX

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Impressive yield, decent frost and smell. Haven’t smoked any yet.

3 Likes

Very nice smoke. Yield was good indeed in a 2 gal pot. Just got some beans from Spain with a couple freebie autos. We’ll see! Love and Respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Rolled a doobie of the #1 genotype and ended up putting it out about 3/4 of the way through. Smooth smoke, good nose, and potent. I liked it.

Did the same with an Alaskan Purple #1 and it paled in comparison. Has that hempy, harsh taste with below average potency.

10 Likes

Alaskan Purple 1, 26 grams.

Alaskan Purple 2, 25 grams

Dark Devil 1, 19 grams

Dark Devil 2, 12 grams

Ghost Toof 1, 29 grams

Ghost Toof 2, 37 grams

Red Poison 1, 20 grams

Red Poison 2, 18 grams

Total: 186 grams or about 6.5 ounces.

32 Likes