ReikoX's Auto Projects

I’ve gotta say the uv x lr1 has such a nice smell @ReikoX I literally am drooling when i smell them. I hope the last few of those i have turn out female i planted 4 and got 2/2. Is there any chancei could get on your next list for auto packs? They really kill it even with my dreadful conditions :joy:

5 Likes

Sure enough, you are number 18 on the list. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Are these the regs or fem autos @ReikoX?? If feminised and if any remaining once you help others more in need I’d take a few seeds if any remaining. :v:

4 Likes

They are fems, I’ll get you on the list. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you @ReikoX. But please help others before you do me. Your UV x lr as you know was my favourite smell from plant ever. As you know I’m UK so if needed I’ll cover any postal cost. :+1:

4 Likes

Mate I’ve got some LRUV x Tangerine Dream Auto (Barney’s) seeds from my first auto grow. They are regs but if you want to try them give me a holler. It’ll be a while before I have a chance to try them. Very nice, mature seeds.

11 Likes

They sound interesting. Are they the cross you made from @ReikoX autos?? The tangerine will only add to the fruit smell. I’ll give them a run for you if your interested on how they grow 100% :+1:
Cheers @cogitech.

8 Likes

Yes, the LRUV (dad) was from @ReikoX. PM me your address…

4 Likes

If there’s still an empty slot on your list, I’d love to try the DFAM if I may @ReikoX

2 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me too! :tangerine: :lemon: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

@ReikoX - you, sir, are also more than welcome to try these if you would like to! PM me if you do.

4 Likes

Got ya on the list. I better get busy deseeding all this bud. It will likely be a week or two before I’m ready to ship them out.

11 Likes

Awesome! I’ll have a sunny summer spot waiting for a new grow in about six weeks, so that would be perfect. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hope that purple poisen made a ton of seed it looks delightful.

6 Likes

The Red Poison is pretty and smells good. I was disappointed with the fluffy bud structure though. Haven’t done a smoke test yet.

I did, however, smoke test the Alaskan Purple #2 genotype yesterday. Still green and harsh without a cure, but the flavor is mild and the potency is decent.

12 Likes

I’m in the process of doing a second run of LRxUV because I already miss having it to smoke. I’m going to make more seeds too. I think I’ll be growing it for a while!

15 Likes

It’s worth it for the smell alone :heart_eyes::+1:

10 Likes

hope all is well my friend you have no idea how your autos changed my grow philosophy they are perfect for me and until things change here in ny im auto all the way all day keep me on that list my friend cant wait grow on folks

9 Likes

I hope I don’t come across as a beggar …but would love to try some autos…I’d be honored to grow some of yours!

Thanks;
Gary

8 Likes

Hey buddy. You are already on the waiting list. I’m almost done deseeding the plants. They should start going out in a week or so. :+1::seedling:

13 Likes