ReikoX's Auto Projects

Hahah getting anxious

4 Likes

Howdy @ReikoX. Hope youā€™re well and suitably lifted these days. I popped 2 of your LR/UV beans today for my Auto tent along with 3 of @Mr.Sparkleā€™s Dark Spark and my last Ghost Toof. Looking forward to some hellapotent autos! Are there any Dark Devil seeds floating around that oleskool could ā€œMac onā€? Oleskool will dance for the Dark Devil!

13 Likes

Haha after oleskool dances and gets dark devil beans. I would love to dance as well for beans. Lolz

7 Likes

Have at it brother :joy:

15 Likes

Trying to post pics of latest run of LRxUV But my picture taking skills are severely lacking I will fix this before the next grow that is all lol

8 Likes

I definitely want to try my hand at some more autos so Iā€™m watching this thread for any tips and tricks I can get :smile: it amazes me what Iā€™ve seen people do with autos and I could definitely use a little course on how to grow them better

6 Likes

Need some advise. Just got some Purple Kush CBD 1:1 Fem Autos from Seedsman. Am going to CS one of them to get seeds. Dummy me forgot they were autos and planted both seeds at the same time. With the timing (about 3 weeks) it takes to get pollen, will I still be able to pollinate the other plant or will I need to pop another seed? If I do, have to start a new one, how long should I wait to start it, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc?

9 Likes

This last round I had one that I started with the reversed male (I didnt like it, so never sprayed it). I only got a few seeds from it.

I usually wait three weeks before planting the femalesā€¦

9 Likes

The FAM givaway has officially begun!

25 Likes

Awesome, thanks for all of the help to the community!!!

6 Likes

Very excited to grow some more of your excellent autos my friend thank you for all your work and generosity and as always grow on folks

5 Likes

@ReikoX, is it possible to reverse only the main cola and pollinate the other flowers on the same plant, with an auto?

2 Likes

IME, itā€™s not optimal. I did so, but only got a dozen or so mature seeds. The auto just doesnā€™t live long enough to reverse and create seeds.

2 Likes

I just have two seeds left (got 6, drowned 2, planted 2 more - at the same time) so I am trying to make sure I donā€™t waste any more. Even if I only get a few (a dozen would be great) it gives me a few more to do it the correct way, staggered.

2 Likes

Do what you think is best. Iā€™m not a fan of S1s for stability. There is a lot of recessive traits that tend to show up in S1s.

3 Likes

ReikoX ā€¦ Awesome work manā€¦Another very solid individual on OGā€¦ This place is chalked full of them. I canā€™t wait to offer something in return, but may take a while. I am in the middle of a big project, that is taking up all my time, and space.

Thanks for your work Mano.

K.

3 Likes

Is it, then, possible to keep the other plant (the one growing with the soon to be reversed) growing longer to mature the seeds, or will this lead to hermies?

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s what I did with the Dark Purple. I linked to it yesterday for you.

1 Like

Sorry, I glanced over it and missed the 12 week comment. I think I am going to try doing that and hopefully collect as much pollen as I can, as well, just in case. They are saying it is 63 days, so not too long to wait if it doesnā€™t work out. Thanks for the advise.

3 Likes

@WMoon518
First I must say I know nothing. I am just finishing up doing what youā€™re doing thanks to @ReikoX instructions on this thread and they are excellent!
My plant is still drying so I donā€™t know the seed quantity and have never run an S1 either. Iā€™m only responding to let you know what I would do next time.
I found I only collected pollen from the main cola and I believe seed production would have been better on the side branches if I had not sprayed them as the male flowers came out of the calyx and ruined the female organs.
If I was interested in creating S1 seeds from an auto I would only spray the main cola.
But again I just survived my first rodeo so take it with a grain of salt.

5 Likes