ReikoX's Auto Projects

I’m still on F1 for my Juanita project. I’ll be popping some of those this week.

8 Likes

https://sebringcbd.com/free-seeds/
Is the direct link and they will be available in September! I’ve already separated females and started spraying them!

I’m also offering limited THC auto in September, but they’re direct link only, they won’t be searchable on the site. :wink:

13 Likes

Your a busy lil beaver aint you…

1 Like

Almost as busy as @ReikoX :laughing:

7 Likes

The “Earth Lover” is that the MW x CB?

All plants that have evolved under the sun need rest IMO. Millenia of Sun and Moon and Circadian rhythms, they evolved to function with these.
They look stressed as all hell under 24/7 lighting.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed.
Toes too if i can.

1 Like

Earth Lover auto is Angel Web CBD auto.
Maui Sunshine is Maui Wowie x Sunshine Daydream.

2 Likes

During the day they build up sugar reserves that during the night gets burned in light-independent processes to fuel some growth, and pumped into the soil to feed fungi and bacteria. They’ll even get used to a certain night length and burn up their reserves in exactly that amount of time.

13 Likes

Just like to send out a thank you to @ReikoX for the lowrider x ultraviolet strain I grew a while back ! With the cure it’s had the smells and taste are excellent ,the smoke is smooth and flavourful !
I’m excited to receive the fam project that he has created looking forward to another trouble free grow !

21 Likes

Thought I would drop a little update here. These are Lowryder2 (auto) x Juanita la Lagrimosa (photo) seeds. Looking to see what will come of these. I have no plans to make F2s yet, but they may surprise me and make me change my mind. :grin:

21 Likes

Wah?

Have you changed direction on your auto-CBD plan?

5 Likes

No, just this run I’m exploring what is in the cross.

8 Likes

If they act like the ones i have popped I think you will change your mind.

7 Likes

I’m keeping a close eye on yours, you may be right.

5 Likes

I am going to try to transfer most of my growing outdoors (save on electric) so I need Autos. I have some really nice, big pots that I can put about 5-6 autos in and can still move them around, if I need to hide them, for some reason. I am going to cross either Colorado Cherry Hemp or Sebrings Revenge (F) with Purple Kush CBD 1:1 Auto Fem (maybe even both depending on how much pollen I get.

Now, I know that crossing a Photo with and Auto will only get me around 25% Auto in the first generation, around 50% in the second, etc. Here is where I get confused (yes I get confused a lot so please don’t hold it against me) for the second generation, do I pollinate using the original PK CBD pollen or do I reverse an auto from the first mix and pollinate with that? Then for the next generation do I go back to the original pollen or reverse from that generation and pollinate?

The next part I think I understand (If I don’t please correct me) once I get to the fourth generation I do cross with a reverse from the same generation, several times, to stabilize it, right?

4 Likes

Nope, that’s the F2 generation. The initial cross will all have the dominant photoperiod gene.

You would ideally cross two autoflowering plants from the F2 generation to create all autoflowering seeds.

In the F3 generation you could continue to line breed, selecting for your desired traits, or you could backcross to one of the original parents to try to lock in those traits.

Read this post for more details:

13 Likes

I am now babbling incoherently, in the corner, banging my head against the wall… :laughing:

So, if P= Original Photo and A=Original Auto,

F1 = the offspring of P and A?

I would then take one of these plants and pollinate with the original A pollen?

F2 would be the offspring of this cross, which would give me approximately 25% Auto?

I would then take an auto from this cross and pollinate with a reversed sister?

This offspring would be the F3 and I could either cross with a reversed sister or the original pollen and the offspring would be F4 and would be 100% Auto?

Now I wish I would have paid much more attention to biology in HS.

5 Likes

It all depends on your end goal. Are you just trying to make a new variety auto? Are you trying to reproduce the auto? Are you trying to reproduce the photo in auto form (usually what people want to do when crossing a photo with an auto).

Let’s just say, for simplicity, that you want to create a new hybrid cross in auto form. You would take your two parents in the first generation P and A to make a new cross PxA. This is the F1 (first filial generation). Next you would take two F1 (sisters) and cross them, giving you your second filial generation (F2). The F2s should have about 25% autos. Breed two of the autos (F3), and you have your fully auto hybrid.

Now, to dive deeper, let’s say you wanted to backcross to the original photo parent, P. You would cross the auto (F3) with the photo § and start the previous process over again.

I would ignore my comments about the backcross to the auto to get 50% autos. That’s just complicating the issue and confusing you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Now I might be confused tell me this can I take two autos say one you made and another mr sparkle made reverse one and make full autos in one attempt?

5 Likes