ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

What is FAM? FAM is a Feminized Auto Mix made specifically for the OG family.

What varieties were used? The pollen came from a Sugar Black Rose by Delicious Seeds. Two each of Alaskan Purple by Seedsman, Dark Devil F2 by @Mr.Sparkle, Ghost Toof by Mephisto, and Red Poison by Sweet Seeds were pollinated.

How can I get them? If you want to be added to the list (see below), simply comment on this thread and you will be added.

When can I get them? These should start shipping by June 1, 2019 as time and funds allow.

How much do they cost? Free, as in free beer! You simply need to be a member of OG.

What’s inside? Each pack will contain eight seeds, one from each plant. You will also find a couple of stickers and a lovingly picked out card.

How many are available? 50 packs will be given away, 10 packs a week for five weeks.

What if I want more? Once these are gone, the remaining seeds will be made available via PM for a small S&H fee.

The current waiting list:

1. ShiskaberrySavior
  2. PoppaPuff
  3. DarkestStar
  4. Heritagefarms
  5. MidwestMover
  6. beacher
  7. oleschool830
  8. cannabissequoia
  9. hashtree
  10. Ghandisflipflop
  11. LonnieBoy28
  12. Spacecowboy
  13. Sebring
  14. Explorer
  15. BubbaRay
  16. Deadinside88
  17. gaz29
  18. _randomguyinthewoods
  19. Esrgood4u
  20. allotment
  21. Howard.Crane
  22. MBVapester
  23. SpikPT
  24. DaFozz
  25. Mesh
  26. Shadey
  27. cdnBuddy
  28. George1961
  29. ChuckTrich
  30. ChronicMcBudz
  31. Skiball
  32. Pedro_Bann
  33. Artisan
  34. Kobracom420
  35. Kraut420
  36. ATM
  37. Badfishy1
  38. Vertebrata
  39. Mongobongo
  40. Khaoohs
  41. TrevorLahey
  42. GreenCaciqueHawaii
  43. tobedetermined
  44. Jdem075
  45. JaxxMunster
  46. GMan
  47. Mike28086
  48. FredFlinstoner
  49. Jim
  50. Corners
44 Likes

I am very interested in these, and would very much appreciate an opportunity to be on the list :grin:

7 Likes

Done, wasn’t that easy?

11 Likes

Hehe, it was indeed. Thanks, man. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

These would be great for an outdoor grow if I make the cut.

8 Likes

Plenty of room on the list for ya!

9 Likes

I would love to try these next year, as an early crop just like I did with my current grow. Is still any space available on the list? :smile:

6 Likes

Shoot… You could plant them when you get them and have a harvest before the end of july

9 Likes

:hugs: I can’t wait to get my hands on these. I’ve a full auto run planned once my photoperiod plants finish in around 7 weeks so I’ll be able to grow them out to the max along with @cogitech autoflower creations and a few different fastbuds strains I’ve got coming. Thanks again for adding me to the list mate. I hope I get another killer plant like your lowryder x ultraviolet I grew out last time :v:

8 Likes

Yeah but I have to do guerrila outdoor and I’m already going to have some photoperiods during that time, I dont want to risk having 2 different guerrila sites. From what I’ve heard in portuguese forums, the police is more active during august to october, so if I do an early crop, I’ll have better chances to harvest something.

8 Likes

If it’s not too much trouble, I would love to try these out. I am really digging my first autos from @Mr.Sparkle, so to have an opportunity to try yours out would be another great learning experience for me.

Peace
DaFozz

10 Likes

Yay! Sign me up! …

7 Likes

I have never grown an auto, so I would love to try these out please, and thank you.

6 Likes

@SpikPT, @anon95954822, @Meesh, and @Shadey you are on the list (edited first post) still 24 slots available.

11 Likes

Cheers for putting me on the list @ReikoX

3 Likes

Count me in! Love my autos and I’ve heard of how speedy somenof yours are.

5 Likes

High @ReikoX, you can send me if you wish the last package available, here the winters are long, cold and boring. Growing those beauties in my tent could be an interesting challenge :sweat_smile:, hope for that time I will have improved my skills with the help of this community. Thanks for sharing … :+1:

5 Likes

Yehhhhya I got remembered! :100::100::100:

Can’t wait it’s my birthday in June too what a coinkydink :smile: Shoutout to @ReikoX for doin the teamwork to make the dream work :+1:

8 Likes

Dude, yes please! …

5 Likes

I would love a pack of these! Was planning on running my first grow or two with autos.

EDIT: just got through Mr.Sparkles threads, working on getting through ReikoX’s now. So many posts! Lol. Wish I’d rediscovered this place earlier… playing catch up now

6 Likes