ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

I forgot to take a pic of the awesome booty that came in the mail. :upside_down: . :fist:

Power to the growers!

Thank you brother! I’m very happy to be on the winning side the giveaway… and stoked to grow them, too! I’ve never grown a real purpley purple plant. I love the colors though. I got lucky with a few that were stunning but no purples yet. :pray: . :v:

16 Likes

Thanks a bunch, @ReikoX, went again to my P.O. BOX (12 miles away ) and finally there it was. I will put your planetary Ying & Yang sticker in my helmet so I will remember your generosity every time I ride my bike. Will check my veg tent of horrors agenda and run them once it is free. Hope there are many grow diaries available at that time :smile: , wouldn’t like to fail in this one. (If I do I have a nice stamp to start a collection as my new hobby). Best regards from Spain …

13 Likes

just letting you know, i finally got them! one of the kids got the mail the other day and left it outside :scream:
in the rain… so i’m planting them today! hope they do great!

10 Likes

I feel your pain. My kids love to grab the mail and run to the playground. It’s always on the ground outside for me lol

10 Likes

No mail for allotment. :cry:

3 Likes

The Vault :trophy: has got you bouncing? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I started organizing the few seeds I have after reading the Spill your beans thread and I thought it would be great to add another tube. :joy:

Not in a hurry really, just hoping it didn’t get lost. And if a customs or mail person has them: I’d be happy to split, but leave me some. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:grin: I think OG is corrupting us …

6 Likes

Second batch arrived safe and sound! Thank you again @ReikoX! Now to get a box together and start em up! I’ll be documenting it all on here :grin:

Edit: forgot the damn pic lol

12 Likes

You got slapped !!! lol

Pretty generous dude that @ReikoX

Peace
DaFozz

10 Likes

Damn right he is. Hopefully in the next year I’ll be able to pay it forward a bit

7 Likes

Hey that elephant is the same one they use in all of the Univ. of Alabama sports. I may have to trade my Oh Shit sticker for it, lol.

3 Likes

If you want it, just pm me an address :grin:. As much as I appreciate ReikoX sending them, I just don’t have anywhere to put them and my son will end up just slapping it to the TV or something lol. I’ll end up putting the Sun/Moon and the Jellypowered in the cabs.

1 Like

@gman

ROLL DAMN TIDE

I have had that sticker on my hard hat for over a year now. And many others on my cooler I take to work.

@ReikoX thank you sir! Unexpected surprises are the best

8 Likes

Soaked 4 F.A.M beans last night

Thanks again @ReikoX !!

13 Likes

Whooot wooot! @ReikoX
Look what the mailman delivered today.

Hope to pop them in some water this weekend and then out in the :sun_with_face: they go.
Great stickers!

10 Likes

Duuuuuuuuuude! I’m pretty sure my maid threw out the rest of your seeds. So bummed! I was all set to pop two more and they are gone. Waaaaaaaaa!:sob:

5 Likes

A message to the maid.

12 Likes

For those still wanting to get some of these…

14 Likes

Maid??!? Well la-dee freaking da! Maybe she thought they looked out of place next to your crystal decanters and Rolex collection :joy:

Kidding of course…

6 Likes