ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Got 4 FAMs soaking now, a big nut and 3 lil ones. All showing tails less than 24 hours later.
Going to use these as a log on the new Cap forum and will x-post highlights here.

5 Likes

Soooo… When i got them i held them up to the light and they seemed circular and intact. Buut…

Dang man i shoulda opened them to be 100% but i didn’t wanna drop any. Feeling very special today :joy:

3 Likes

Ahh that sucks man. I have so many that got crushed. It seems like some (postal workers?) go out of their way and make a sport out of it.

3 Likes

I feel dumb asking but do these run about the same amount of time as the lowryder crosses (month veg month flower ) or what was the timeframe on them? Thought I read it somewhere but cant remember.

1 Like

Yeah most the parents were 9-10 weeks from seed.

3 Likes

Awesome might see about getting a few started in the morning

1 Like

Single envelopes pass through rollers. It’s a toss up. I like coin holders n gaskets. I ha a whole row of bogs sb crushed by rollers. I think I might live. I’m popping a sbrxap1 n a sbrxgt1…Id love to run a dyvyder. Which bank carries those?

4 Likes

Got mine no problems. Getting started right away!! Thanks man!

2 Likes

The First State Bank of @ReikoX lol

5 Likes

These one of my first crosses. They are all gone (except a small batch I saved for future breeding).

5 Likes

3 pics of 3 of your autos outside the lens fogged up and the 4th pic was not viewable. The 2 top ones got some leaf chewing on them.

11 Likes

Thanks for posting yo those pics, looks nice!

2 Likes

I think that’s true @GMan! Juvenile activities like that makes time pass in a repetitive job.

1 Like

Thank you brother! Beautiful and very excited to see these babies get down ! Love the slaps ! Well 3 outta 4 is pretty damn good in my book,I don’t know brother the Bman and Robin one ,(?) Must be for profiling purposes I reckon (?) Hehe all good !

Peace and love !
Love and respect!
Very grateful for your generosity and patience!

5 Likes

They are random, usually done even look at them. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Glad to know that :grin:, I was worried with a skull & bones I received , thanks again for your generosity …

4 Likes

One of these I got going has pink hairs, it was the seeds with the darker bottom portion but only one has the pink hairs and a super sweet grapefruit smell

6 Likes

I have the same sticker/slap Batman n Superman in an not too familiar embrace ,Lol. My other stickers were ‘stolen’ by my other half.
I also just checked the F.A.M auto’s last night and the seeds are all intact ;

All nice :+1: thanks again @ReikoX.
Gaz

10 Likes

Have I missed something? Somebody get some fugged ones?

Edit: all good I read up checked mine they’re fine. Ones got a crack but traveled over the Atlantic for absolutely free so no complaints :rofl:

7 Likes

To be clear i was only trying to bring awareness that some may be damaged and to actually check them. I’m not trying to be ungrateful for free seeds. I just felt really stupid cuz i went to grow em and found dust lmao :sweat_smile: when i get some extra funds I’ll be sending some shipping costs over to get some more… This time I’ll check sooner. Shipping however does not at all reflect on quality/talent of the breeder :v::sunglasses: thanks again @ReikoX

11 Likes