ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Sorry you’re whole pack got crushed. I’ll send you out a replacement in a week or so. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Sorry if I put that in a way that seemed like that I just aren’t complaining bout a cracked free seed that @ReikoX sent I would be tryin to get more if mine came squished but mine are pretty fine you might of just been the unlucky fucker that had a parcel put ontop of your “letter” :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Sorry if I implied that they were crushed. I struggled getting bitcoin together lol. Next time I’ll be ready. Mine were lovingly packaged. Thee two I placed in paper towels have been sprouted. I like to let the taproot get a half in. Just my little method. Thanks @ReikoX.

Please keep me updated if you do further releases. All of your stuff is gorgeous. Let me know about the 1 to 1 strain your running. You need a newsletter lol. The @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle hour. I’d like to see you write a book on Autos. I dream big. Have a good one. Always a pleasure.
-J

4 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate this whole community! I’m going to put these in some soil around the 7th of August!! Blessings to you all!! I opened it I lost about 4 of them. So we may need a better shipping method. I’m happy overall!! Thanks!!

8 Likes

For what its worth Reiko was the first guy to show me love here and he even sent me a pack of the FAM despite my inability to figure out bitcoin and throw him a few bucks he still sent a pack of the mix but anyway both times they made it through just fine even though the first time it looked like the mail guy ate the envelope and pooped it out beans were still good thanks man again and as always grow on folks

11 Likes

You are correct sir! @ReikoX is a master and we are fortunate to have the opportunity to learn from him and share in his remarkable generosity. An OG Champion of a man. All love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I have a pink hair one as well, mine reminds me of the smell of roses though

3 Likes

Here’s my FAM ily. All were germed outside in 90+ daily weather for two weeks then transplanted. Two died along the way and a couple are crippled. Smoke one for those we lost. Thanks again for these seeds!

16 Likes

My first autos ever. Kind of excited! Thanks @ReikoX

2/2 @ 48hrs

14 Likes

8/8 in 36hrs. :hugging: @ReikoX :ok_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

My FAM, straight monster

15 Likes

Mine are looking great too!

14 Likes

Hey, maybe I’ll pop mine. This is a good time of year to do it. All photos ore still vegging and I’m trying to decide to flower any outside at all. Probably a few.

@ReikoX, do you have a feeding schedule in any of your threads? My first try at autos gave me stunted plants. I was told I fed them too early. I have aschedule from a THC Farmer auto grower. It was different than how we treat autos.

I’m wondering if you have any special tips for a non auto guy. I want them to bust it hard! heh. They may all go outside on the patio to let them have at it.

Thanks for the opportunity, bro!

6 Likes

My sole FAM that made it. Had a bad rodent problem.

15 Likes

I feed mine the same as photos, maybe a little lighter. When I’m doing hydro with them, I wait to switch to bloom nutrients until after the buds set and the stretch stops. Other than that, just the same as photos, only faster.

8 Likes

The one one popped so far. Noticed the pistils today in the tip. SBRxAP1…

She’s already pretty. Stem rub is funky already as well. Can’t wait to run some of the GT crosses. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

How did you know which seed was which?

1 Like

All my packs are labeled.

Hey! WTH Reiko? Why I have to guess then? lol

@Baltimore One of them I have going now has pink buds

2 Likes

I’m a lead paint baby. If I don’t have labels I’ll be growing tomatoes before you know it lol. He took pity on me…haha

Now you got me fugged up. No labels say sweet ass pink. W TF make sure you cure that smoke and get some fire close ups peeez.

3 Likes