ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Hahaha! I believe the pink one is the Red Poison cross… It smells like roses too! I’m hoping there is gonna be at least one more of those in the ones that popped. It’s bitchen! She’s almost there too. About 2 more weeks until harvest!

5 Likes

. :grin: more characters please

2 Likes

I got a red poison here mr s dd a pint sized clone the red poisons leaves look similar on all the plants ive seen. Even at this stage. I fell in love with this these little beauties. Heres my Purple Mazar Auto almost done.

Here’s the babies…:blush: some thrips munched my chemdog photo. Damnit spell correct.

11 Likes

He paid the S&H to get the ones he wanted.

I have to say, I wish I knew what cross “rose” was. That’s my favorite of the ones that have been grow out so far.

15 Likes

New packaging, let’s see how the rollers treat these!

24 Likes

Hey @ReikoX are you still doing it the same way? Just check in bud. I’d like to run the same things a few times on the pheno hunt. This SBRXAP1 let’s shorten it. It shall be deemed SBA1. This is exactly what I’m looking for, this is gonna be a chunky lil fudger!

What cross expresses the rose pheno? Or is that a red poison trait. I have some nice healthy babies going. Back to what I was saying. Don’t know how much more vertical growth I’m gonna get from this tub? I’ll top dress it after it’s little flower stretch if it does at all.

SBA1 Pic. Super healthy and straight as an arrow. Branches coming on quick. Time to start training. I’m gonna want to bend it. It looks so healthy. It might be close to that time.

Red Poison baby…

@Mr.Sparkle DD purple pheno. Took three seeds to get one. I have no idea. I think FG larvae got an.

Sorry not trying to clog. Need help with flop. Come by the crib if you can. Thanks yall.

3 Likes

Wish I knew, it was one from a FAM pack, so it could be any of them.

4 Likes

That’s what keeps the treasure hunt goin. Awesome. Hopefully I’ll have a couple. Either way you can’t lose. :+1:

1 Like

I have 3 more seedlings… I will be stoked if any of them express the same as my FM #2 the rose smelling pink one I have.
So far, the other 3 that just started bud are looking green. 2 have completely white hairs so I’m wondering if these are the Ghost crosses. I am 99% sure that my dark purple one is a Dark Devil as I’ve grown quite a few of Sparkles that come from that line and it just really resembles them. My guess is the rose pheno came from the Red Poison cross.

Dude, I love the hell outta these autos. They are growing out really nicely. Kinda sad that I’m done germing autos for the season. I guess it doesn’t matter now, since I’ve grown out all your seeds except one that didn’t germ, one Dad killed with a sunflower and the 4 the maid trashed. They are really a joy to grow! They have truly been mystery grows. I love it.

8 Likes

They’re robust and gorgeous. I see the hard work and love that goes in to this. Alaskan Purple? I’m assuming it’s an auto? I need to do more reading. I’m loving this rose pheno. Pssst @ReikoX Think we started a fire pheno hunt and there’s no packs left.

Shit. I guess I have to make some sts. How far into flowering can an auto be sprayed? I’m wondering if you had enough time to see pink hairs if it could be sprayed. So cool man. I’ll be hollering at you soon.

2 Likes

The one with the pink pistils smells flowery, rather than fruity, just been out and gave the stem a light rub, not sure if its roses, but its very nice.

4 Likes

Rubbing it in that’s what your doin damnit! Na seriously. I can’t wait to see buds off of it. How’s the ground cover help with overall health of plants or a link. I love to learn things natural but beneficial. Yep pink pistils bro. Spray that mofo.:wink:

3 Likes

Mine smells of roses with a top note of spice. It’s amazing! Like potpourri or incense. It’s a very unique smell.

5 Likes

Cut a few of the fam autos down a few days back and was able to sample a small peice today and dam they taste great. I grew a blue dream auto once before that tasted like arm pits so I was curiouse about autos but these are quite delicious and the high is good also. @ReikoX great work ,im liking and impressed by the autos so far

8 Likes

Those look legit :sunglasses: definitely curious

1 Like

I want a pack. Your Auto look spectacular.

2 Likes

That’s it potpourri, flowery smells, nice strong aroma from it, I will put some more pics up today, it’s weekly update day.

4 Likes

Shadey you got trash bags of grass everywhere. I love it. I’d have to shoot these assholes around here. If it’s not nailed down they’ll steal it. Little leaf munchers got your fan leaves. It just brushed em off. Nice n healthy. Pink plants WTF. Little pink plant club. Aww how sweet. Lol. I want in! :persevere:

3 Likes

Iv recently sent some to @Hashtree with bamboo skewers as hole plugin aides with the corrugated plastic we’ll see how it turns out first time with this method.

5 Likes

Thats alfalfa and clover growing in the pots with it as well as leaf mulch.

Close up of the dark one.

Close up of the pink pistil one that smells of potpourri.

16 Likes