ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

He’ll yeah man @ReikoX be doing the damn thing. The dfam is gorgeous dude. Grape jelly.

3 Likes

:violin: :desert: :fire:

These 3 survived 5 days of 105+F but the other 3 croaked & 2 never made it through the bud canal.

:sob:

:evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

I feel you my friend. Only the strong!

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Just popped 4 of these little gals. For more details see my thread in organics “Little FAMs in Big Pots”

12 Likes

Can I sign. Up ?

When you see CLOSED in any thread title that means there are no more available. Stick around and you will have more opportunities, I’m afraid probably not as good as this was … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I guess I was being hopeful. Lol

2 Likes

I was just thinking about these earlier. Was digging arou d and came across my pack of em. Might pop some here after this contest run.

2 Likes

I lost half of them devoured by the mites :sweat: so I keep the other half as gold to plunge them when better times will come, they were beautiful, great loss … :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Damn I was late to this party

3 Likes

Damn that’s rough :disappointed_relieved: I dont blame ya though

2 Likes

Yes you can, I had also plants outside, it started to rain and I brought them inside with the autos, the rest you already know :sweat:. Lesson learned the hard way, at least won’t ever forget it :sweat_smile:, hope it helps other noobs like me avoiding this nuisance … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah ok, yeah damn that still sucks though

1 Like

i guess closed doesnt always mean closed…

1 Like

external-content.duckduckgo.com

4 Likes

It’s a conspiracy, we’re all still here, we’re just hiding :rofl:

2 Likes

I have a few packs that I still give out every once in a while. I’m even growing some of the Ghost Toof x SBR myself right now.

10 Likes

I cant wait to see how they turn out. I’m thinking of running one of them quite soon. For the time being i’m keeping them safe cos they are in demand :grin:

3 Likes

I just grew out one if the dark devil sugar black rose crosses , had a sweet MTN dew lime smell and flavor.

5 Likes

By chance do you have any if the FAM mix packs left?