ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Welcome to my 2021 workshop thread! There are dabs and doobies to be had, so pull up a bucket and enjoy the show! For those of you who followed along last year, I spent the majority of that time re-building my workshop. I went from growing in small cabinets to custom built rooms, and boy was it worth it in the end. See my old thread here for details from design to fist harvest.

The main flowering room is 4’x6’7.5’ and has 1200W of LED lighting. The LEDs have 360W of 5000K SolStrips, 720W of 2700K SolStrips, and 120W of supplemental LEDs from RapidLED. Each channel of lights can be independently dimmed using my BlueFish LED controller. The flowering room has three 30-gallon no-till beds each of which are moveable and have an attachable trelise.

The veg room is is 4’x4’x7.5’ and has a rack setup for bonsai mothers, rooted clones, cloning, and a couple of autos. The veg rack has 100W of Bridgelux EB Gen2 strips. Four strips on the bottom rack for bonsai mothers, two strips on the next shelf for rooted clones, and two strips on the next shelf up for cloning. Each of these shelves can be individually dimmed with the BlueFish Mini LED controller. On the ceiling is a 120W LED light, this light has four 3500K SolStrips and a manual dimmer. This light is for a couple autoflowers on the top shelf.

Let’s start this journal here with a couple of Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil (GRCD) from @Mr.Sparkle. I soaked these in tap water two weeks ago, then transplanted them directly into these two gallon fabric pots. They are being run in a fresh batch of Coots mix.

I just harvested a seed run of Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 (JLO), so I will be shucking seeds for a while now. I did an open pollination in the room and ended up with a whole bunch of seeds. I spent three hours shucking these Zak Haze x JLO seeds. Trim jail has nothing on seed jail, I may have to buy me one of those fancy seed sorting machines.

155 Likes

Dude, your place is sick, thank you for letting us all in on it!

4 Likes

Wow! Quite a place you have! congrats!

4 Likes

Oh, I am pulling up a chair for this! :sunglasses: :+1:
:chair:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Growing goals right there!! Mad props!

5 Likes

Nice wish I had more room

Peace out and stay safe

5 Likes

I’ll tag along

4 Likes

Following along, nice setup!

4 Likes

Pulling up my bucket, thanks for having me

5 Likes

Always in for the ride with your threads!

6 Likes

Enjoy the new digs sir you earned it! I’ll follow along again to watch you make good use of it :+1:

4 Likes

Subbed for the shinanigahns
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ah, forgot to pull up my chair!
:couch_and_lamp::popcorn::smoking::tropical_drink:
Alright I’m ready for the show :sunglasses: :movie_camera:

Things still looking great! And looks like a decent amount of seeds so far, I hear ya on seed jail for sure. I grabbed gloves and turned it all into shake on an angled tray with a good 2-3 inch lip on it. Just shamshing+turning it between my fingers. Still pretty laborious but I don’t think I could’ve gone any faster without a machine of some kind :thinking:

Any more big projects slated for this new year? Rooms are good now right? :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Thats pretty much what I do. I use my trim bin and got quite a bit of kief out of it. I may clean the kief with water and press it.

I have a few things in mind, but still dialing the room a bit. My next run is going to be some LED Seedz clones. Cherry Tart and ICookies. A total of six plants and a bit better training.

I want to bring these JLO to a full auto. I would also like to explore these accidental Grapey Walker Kush x JLO. I’m working out the details for a couple project that could be big. Finally, I’m going to do a fun little project I’m calling Free Seed Friday*.

The real test will be the Cherry Tart, I’ve grown it a few times now already. It makes some fabulous Live Resin. :yum:

30 Likes

Free seed Friday sounds like a day not to miss.

11 Likes

I’m normally not doing anything on fridays…

8 Likes

Following , good set up

6 Likes

Couldn’t have picked a better day! As @Shaggy450r’s mentioned, neither am I… Or should I say, usually busy doing “nothing!”

8 Likes

Following here. :+1:

7 Likes

OH Yes !!! will need to follow along also as it should be a great ride :slight_smile:

those are lots of seeds

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes