ReikoX's Workshop 2021

There is no wrong answer to this question.

7 Likes

Gg4 I need some gg4 lol

1 Like

Me too please

2 Likes

Haha, there will be no (intentional) seed making with these. Production run. :grin:

14 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:…darn

2 Likes

GG4 is some smelly stuff. One of my favorites. I don’t really know on that one. They all sound great. I have the first kind the last two the cream is good. I never had the seed company before. Everyone likes bog.

1 Like

I just got a pack of the B.O.G. So, I want to watch your grow.

3 Likes

Late nite buddy call :rofl: was out sniffing this JLo :sunglasses:

I voted… BOG

31 Likes

Looks like sweet candy and I kind of want to just take a bite out of the cola :laughing:

10 Likes

I grew BOG for a few months recently…good, not great. I think Tony’s stuff is interesting af right now.

4 Likes

The RIL project is genius. Really shows @Tonygreen knows his stuff. Not only that, but his honor and commitment to this plant are top notch! Tip of my hat to you sir.

27 Likes

Kina wish i had kept a pack from the Veterans Giveaway. Haha.

6 Likes

Its all about how we act when no ones watching. Good on ya @BigMike55. :clap: Nothing wrong with wishing though.

3 Likes

Oh yeah for sure. I would never have compromised the trust in the project. Just who I am. If nothing else, I am at least honest. And if i say i will do something, you can guarantee i will follow thru till the end.

12 Likes

Ive always said, the biggest thing about @BigMike55? Well, yeah, thats huge too, ok, the second biggest thing about @BigMike55? His heart.

10 Likes

You cant go wrong with the RIL. Been happy with the few grows I’ve done.

3 Likes

@ReikoX The Durban Poison x JLO just arrived. Thanks very much!

4 Likes

Is the GG RIL the Tonygreen GG4 Bx5?

or

(Tonygreen GG4-BX5) x (the other (not TonyGreen) GG4-BX5)?

1 Like

These

6 Likes

Yes!!!
Mycotek was the guy who’s name I couldn’t remember!
Fire you got there! Lots of time put into working those!
It will be awesome to see you grow them as they will be both documented, and run really well! A chance to see what the upper bounds are with those beans!

3 Likes