ReikoX's Workshop 2021

all those seem to work well…another-

Break a peppermint log up in a jar pour whiskey over till it is covered. Let sit until dissolved.

One pack of those Shin Spicy Ramen noodles would clear the sinuses though. :flushed:

3 Likes

We have been sick. It’s gonna happen. K and D got to get some good honey. Works great. Better than cold medicine inmop. The air is dry. Chest rub helped my son. I was worried. For 3 years he had The kennel cough. It tore me up.

3 Likes

I finally got enough energy to putter in the workshop this weekend. I installed the Tropf Blumat fully installed. I followed the directions, watered well, then tightened the valve to just a cling and tightened it two more “arrows”.

The next morning, my tensiometers were reading high, around 250 millibar. So I opened up the valve one more arrow. Today, they were still above 200 millibar, so I opened the valve another arrow. I will be checking them again once lights come on.

I also added the second layer of trellise and flipped the lights to 12/12. I need to fill my CO2 tank, but at hooked up my spare little one.

48 Likes

Looking awesome as always!!! :flushed: Love the extra room they’ll have for the stretch! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

That room looks professional nice job. Hope your feeling better

6 Likes

He IS professional at doing this stuff. I am always in awe!

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I like it nice clean smooth setup

4 Likes

That fresh ginger root cut a 2 in pice boil in water 10 minutes add sleepy time tea lemon and honey
It taste horrible but will clear out your cold by next morning
Feel better my friend
Paps

8 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @ReikoX

When I start feeling like shit, I drink some turmeric milk. Man that stuff is potent. Sounds disgusting, but when made right, it tastes great :grinning:

The workshop is looking great too bro, can’t wait to see how they stretch to that second net :grin:

11 Likes

Update on the auto project.

35 Likes

I like following this and all your grows.

4 Likes

Epic performance so far. As expected.

2 Likes

This is awesome man don’t know how I missed it !!

Wish I coulda did the voice over !!! Lmao

3 Likes

In Mr. Movie Phone voice!?!

edit:

6 Likes

Good ol Cramer

3 Likes

Did you do the “Two Days of 12/12” to get your youngsters to display sex so quickly?

I haven’t had a chance yet to use that most excellent trick but I’m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I agree. We call it golden milk, but it does wonders.

Some milk, turmeric and a bit of white pepper, and you’ll feel better. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glad your on the mend @ReikoX

5 Likes

No those are autos, that’s why I quoted it from my Autp Projects thread. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

I think the ‘2 days of 12/12 to trigger’ is what has to be done with Mark from Strainly’ his ‘Autos’ aren’t auto… if ya know what I mean lol

I didn’t find out until after I’d bought a pack from him, then he says…‘oh, by the way, you’ll need 12/12 to trigger’…

8 Likes

Can’t speak for Mark’s work, but I use the 2 days if 12/12 at about 4-6 nodes to encourage pre-flowers in photoperiod plants. Real autos will usually show at 3-4 weeks of 18+ hours of light.

16 Likes