ReikoX's Workshop 2021

We had it for several years growing up great to eaves drop as long as you didn’t lift the button.

My mom was bad for listening in . Lol

6 Likes

@ReikoX, were you planning to F2 them? If so, I’ll send you my pack. All I ask is that you send me back a handful of seeds (and some pollen) when they’re ready. I trust your skills and your eye (seeing/removing hermies), and if you can get to them right away, they’re yours. I would do it myself, but I just don’t have the time right now.

If interested, privnote me your addy and I’ll get them mailed off to you this week.

2 Likes

Nope, just looking for some female buds from them. Plans change, think I’ll do an auto run next. Maybe pollinate a branch or two.

6 Likes

It’s probably a little late to overcone my issues, but I did some avocado tech this weekend. I had a couple avocados that were getting too mushy, so I cut them in half and scooped the avocado out of the shell. I added some TM7, sul-po-mag, and cal-phos and mushed it all together. I stuffed the mixture back in the avocado shell and placed a half on each bed. When I placed them on the beds, the lights were off. I noticed how frosty the plants were and decided to take a flash shot.

43 Likes

Man I’m late af here, I go away for a couple months and there’s over a thousand new posts in here :yum:

I’m not sure if this has been answered yet or not but I emailed darkheart about this a month or so back.

Now to catch up on the next 1200 posts :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Did I miss something along the way ? Issues ?

1 Like

They are fading a bit earlier than I would like and are getting some necrotic spotting on some of the sugar leaves.

24 Likes

What day ?

1 Like

That picture was on day 40F.

6 Likes

IMHO that isn’t too bad on a 56 dayer . On an 8 weeker I would usually wanna start seeing fade by 45. I also prefer to see an early fade instead of no fade at all. I find it helps bigtime with the smoothness and quality of the smoke.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ll make it to the finish line no problem. These are supposed to be a nine week variety, so about a week earlier than I would like. I will begin dimming lights in another week or so to finish them off.

18 Likes

@ReikoX they have finally landed you absolute legend :ok_hand:Thank you once again. The ghost rose FEMS will be grown indoors in January and the 50/50 regs outside in my polytunnel come the summer.

20 Likes

That’s a neat trick w the :avocado:

6 Likes

Thanks. I learned it on Instagram. Guess that platform isn’t completely useless. :grin:

12 Likes

Love how they’ve created a market for testing for the very stuff that they surely helped spread. :sweat_smile:

How to succeed in business:

1. Find a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist yet
  2. Cause the problem
  3. Sell the solution
  4. Never get caught doing #2.
17 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I HATE how accurate that is @SmackyMcSmackers .

9 Likes

Ordered me some new growth room toys.

23 Likes

I swear I hear an MBA talking in there…
:rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Awesome!! You will have little to go wrong then!! Congrats for the self given gift!!

1 Like

aw thats a shame was looking forward to them

2 Likes