ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I can’t play yet, but I’m gonna stick around 4 all the feeding frenzies. I’m betting that it’s gonna b a late one. Good luck 2 all.

1 Like

Free Seed Friday

The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Ghost Rose. These are feminized autoflowering plants that are a cross of Ghost Toof (Mephisto) and Sugar Black Rose (Delicious). DISCLAIMER These plants have been known to throw the odd male flower on the bottom nodes later in flower. They rarely amount to much, but occasionally a seed or two will be found. Be especially careful around other plants.

23 Likes

Dibs! Dibs? Dibs!

4 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Still not gone? You’re getting slow people. Could have made it on the phone. :rofl:

Dibs, Dibs, The ones I won from before I decided are to special for me to grow and I am on the hunt for a worthy breader :eyes:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Damn first! I believe I’m eligible this week but if not please correct me @ReikoX

1 Like

Get 'em sharks!!!

8 Likes

@Slick1, @FattyRoots , and @G-paS win this week.

17 Likes

Congrats 2 the winners!

5 Likes

Thank You so much @ReikoX I was even working in the veg tent. I heard a ding from my grandsons message and came out and saw it. I sit by my router on Fridays :rofl:

9 Likes

Hey now!
Congrats to the winners! Thanks for another Friday giveaway @ReikoX

5 Likes

Sweet! I was hoping for the Ghost Rose too so I’m like the cat that ate the canary right now :smiley:

@ReikoX do you have my address from last time or do you need it? And also of course thank you for these giveaways! :beers:

5 Likes

Thanks for the great Friday fun @ReikoX . Congratulations to the winners. Just be warned, I’ll be back here with my fast fingers in a few weeks when I’m eligible again. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve got a month of ineligibility ahead and I’ll still be here every Friday. This thread gets fun when the sharks start circling :laughing:

5 Likes

Lol went away for 10 mins to water plants and poof it’s over . Thanks again for seeding the world .

8 Likes

I kinda feel sorry for @Dirtron
He is here on his break every week and unless I missed it, the contest is always at a time when he can’t win.
Hey buddy, if you send me your safe addy thru PM I will send you a little beanage, how’s that sound?

8 Likes

ARE U KITTEN ME!

I step out for five seconds to smoke a spliffy and this happens!

OK… Who’s drone was that? :rofl:

6 Likes

Hard to believe it has been 14 weeks now.

10 Likes

Always takes < a minute for these. You’re amazing @ReikoX !

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like