ReikoX's Workshop 2021

@ShiskaberrySavior
That’s only if you find it wrapped around a bar of freeze dried bubble hash rosin!

2 Likes

That’s fine with me, always love a good card and stickers…the one’s the kids don’t run off with at least.

1 Like

A bar I’d heard it was a kilo brick with a black sun logo burnt into it

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners. :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks reikoX for another fun Friday afternoon.

Congrats to the winners & watchers!

man late again, these sound good

You crossed Durban with Jennifer Lopez? How :thinking:

2 Likes

I think the Durban did the heavy lifting…

1 Like

Checking the Ole Stash Bag for Durban, will advise if it’s in there. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@ReikoX - What’s the quickest/easiest free CAD software?

I don’t have paper & pencil & need to draft a plan for an 8x8 or 10x10 shed.

F*ck lumber prices. So I’ll use 3/8" hardie backer board for sheathing,

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

My buddy did home designs using CAD and he turned me onto AutoDesk. They’ll give you a free year or more of it and there’s some tutorial/lesson stuff available. I never really stuck with it unfortunately but it was one of the main programs he used at work.

4 Likes

I worked in Engineering and ran Autocad and Solidworks for the last 20 years. The best one i have found for 2D drafting for free is DraftSight. Not quite AutoCad 2D quality but hey its free. Or it was last I looked.

6 Likes

I use the free version of Sketchup for all my designs.

14 Likes

That’s actually a pretty decent looking package. Is it totally free or is it free for a year then have to buy?

2 Likes

They have a totally free version. It is limited, for example there are no model textures. It is good enough to do what I need it to.

7 Likes

Gave the beds a coconut water tea and trained the Zak Haze plants into the screen. I also took some PPFD readings at the canopy.

32 Likes

What tool do you use to measure PPFD’s? Is this more accurate than measuring Lux or Footcandles?

2 Likes

Love using coconut water! I also use cold pressed aloe juice from health food stores at the same time as the coconut, plants respond to the mixture fast they love it!
Do you scrog with that screen or use it for support? It looks clean I like the design!

1 Like

My Pulse Pro measures PPFD.

Yes PPFD stands for Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density. Basically it is a measure of the photons the plant can use for photosynthesis per meter squared per second.

I added some freeze dried aloe powder to the tea as well as some fulvic acid and fish excrement.

A little bit of both, but mainly it is for support. I did tuck some of the taller tips on the left most plant.

18 Likes