ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Moving the 6th of August and already got enough plants to cart with me

1 Like

Plants are looking great! Last week they seemed to be just reaching the screen. This week they are solidly in it!

I did notice the left sideā€™s light values were significantly lower than the center and right. I mistook it for intentional, or at least already known by you.

It seems your beds are on casters so it should be pretty easy to rotate untill you get it ironed out.

2 Likes

So these were waiting for me in the mail box when I got home yesterday

Once again, many thanks

Cheers Johnny

13 Likes

What day is it today? Friday?

2 Likes

Nah man itā€™s Tuesday. Daylight savings, plus a leap year x the curvature of the moon and solar flare got the time all messed upā€¦:grin:

6 Likes

Seriously itā€™s like people donā€™t even own calendars :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Says Friday on my calendarā€¦

9 Likes

Chumming the water for seed friday

1 Like

Are you using the Gregorian calendar, the Mayan, or another? Which ever one it is is the wrong one. No need to watch this thread like a hawk today, Tuesday.

Move along people, nothing to see here!

4 Likes

Yes yes move along everyone. :rofl:

2 Likes

I make one measly post and the tread comes to life!

3 Likes

My calendar says it is Sunday, nothing to see here move along. But I will stick around and let you know if you miss anything. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This is what OG is all about, the selflessness! :laughing:

The best part of the whole thing is Iā€™m joking around and Iā€™m not even eligible this week :laughing:

1 Like

I was sitting here waiting when you posted, took the rest of the day off for this try. What? Itā€™s a 3 day weekend for me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am eligible but I will pass on this week. Got to let others get a chance at it.

3 Likes

Thank you. Just upped my chancesā€¦ best luck of the Irish to you.

3 Likes

Just heard Reiko was working late and to stop back at 9 pm so itā€™s official.

2 Likes

Thank you Shiska. Seeyah in a couple hours.

1 Like

What are you people all doing here? Just waiting for @ReikoX .

1 Like

First time here, what time does this go down?

2 Likes