ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I just thought I’d ask what day it was and the topic of seeds came up

I’m thinking when reiko gets here but who knows and he ain’t talking

2 Likes

He never shows up on Fridays, only Saturdays… then claims it was a Friday! Confusing! :flushed: :laughing: @ReikoX’s gone out for lunch, maybe dinner, maybe!

1 Like

Free Seed Friday

The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Ghost Rose. These are feminized autoflowering plants that are a cross of Ghost Toof (Mephisto) and Sugar Black Rose (Delicious). DISCLAIMER These plants have been known to throw the odd male flower on the bottom nodes later in flower. They rarely amount to much, but occasionally a seed or two will be found. Be especially careful around other plants.

18 Likes

Dibs plus characters

2 Likes

I will pass on this so other can enjoy

2 Likes

i say dibs

1 Like

dibs dibs…dibs.gguo

1 Like

Since when is “dibs dibs dibs” not a complete sentence. That was close.

1 Like

All the sharks were sleeping!

1 Like

Sorry reiko I tried to keep the sharks at bay but they weren’t having anything to do with that .

2 Likes

Got these but fun to watch, you rock @ReikoX

1 Like

Awwwww man, I wanted some of those :disappointed: lol
tumblr_mm2rkzmovn1rhhrvto1_400

2 Likes

False dibs! dibs! False dibs can’t bid! LOL!

Dibs but too late again prob!

1 Like

Damn this goes quick, I just got home. Dibs just incase

1 Like

My gf says I snore dibbs in my sleep

5 Likes

Gotta run to work. Will check back later. Thanks very much for doing these @ReikoX .

Congrats to the winners! Have a great one! Thank you @ReikoX!!

I keep hearing game show music in the back of my head. While staring at this screen