ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Thank you @ReikoX!! :grinning: I appreciate you :pray:

I just logged in a few minutes ago and got lucky!

Hope next weeks not too crazy at work for you bro. These seeds will be fun to grow, gonna keep me on my toes.

3 Likes

Ha, I got tagged and still missed it. Was mopping the kids bathroom. God it gets gross in there.

2 Likes

Very nice! 50% auto 50% photo hmm? Interesting indeed.

1 Like

Omg ya, my daughters bathroom gets out of hand so fast it blows my mind lol.

3 Likes

I have an almost 8 year old boy and almost 5 year old girl…

2 Likes

Thanks man, but it will be chaotic until November for sure.

Yes the JLO is heterozygous for the autoflowering trait and the Grapey Walker Kush was a full auto. So doing the punnett square, half will autoflower and the other half will be photoperiod.

6 Likes

Very intriguing, I will have to think long and hard on the pot size I would put them in heh.

2 Likes

Nice win @Oldtimerunderground! Congrats to all three of you and as always a HUGE thanks to @ReikoX for putting this on.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Always awesome, @ReikoX !

2 Likes

The photoperiod half will be “Fast” though (heterozygous for photo/auto) correct?
And future generations produced from the “photo” half will have some (1/4) auto’s popping up.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Amazing generosity @ReikoX. Plant those beautiful seeds and share the pictures. :green_heart:

1 Like

Its all good, I’m patient… especially for @ReikoX genetics!

1 Like

Being patient is not the winning strategy for FSF! :wink:

1 Like

I won last week lol, he was saying they hadn’t been sent yet… no patience when it comes to dibs lol

1 Like

Thank you everyone, I’m really looking forward to growing these with the Zak Haze x JLO. Plus I get another awesome @ReikoX sticker!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yep and yep. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

No worries at all. I appreciate you doing this every week. And learning from you. They’ll get here when they get here. (but hurry up about it - ha, j/k)

3 Likes

Will future generations of the auto halves be full auto? Sorry for my ignorance, I only seek enlightenment. Still a baby when it comes to auto breeding, lol

4 Likes

Yes, auto x auto = auto. So if you pollinated the auto females with the auto males they would all be auto in that generation.

5 Likes

Thank you sir!

:grin:

2 Likes