Reikox's Workshop 2024

Welcome to my workshop. This is the next episode in my series of grow logs ReikoX’s Worshop, Rebuild 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. Not a whole lot has changed in the workshop, I still have a 4x4 veg room and a 4x6 flower room. I generally run organic living soil beds in the flower room and Jacks 321 in the veg room for mothers and autoflowers.

A few weeks ago, I noticed thrips damage on my mother plants in the veg room. I cut them back hard and sprayed them with Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Brew twice. The thrips are now gone and the plants are now healthy enough to take some cuts for my dad.

I dropped two Red Poison feminized auto seeds by Sweet Seeds in some water on Friday. This morning I put the sprouted seeds into some one gallon pots of coco coir. They are now under my 120W Solstrip fixture.

In the flower room I have some testers sexing in solo cups. I’m not at liberty to discuss the testers at this time, so all you get is a teaser.:stuck_out_tongue:

78 Likes

We demand innovation!

Looks really nice.

13 Likes

Thanks @Foreigner, don’t be fooled my the camera shots. I just took photos of the clean areas. The rest of my workshop is kind of trashed at the moment.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

20 Likes

It’s fresh, I wish you the best season ever.
I can’t resist to ask a stupid question that is burning me ^^ : how much aged is the soil of the beds now ?

7 Likes

I put these beds together in October 2020 when I did my rebuild. This next crop will be the 10th cycle in these beds.

18 Likes

I’m in for the show :popcorn:

All the best mate

4 Likes

It’s just impressive, you literally grow in backwoods under lamps ^^

6 Likes

So cool !!!
Yep impressive it’s the word :+1::fire:

4 Likes

Glad I found the 2024 thread early! Set to watching, as always :grinning:

7 Likes

Looking Good. :grinning:

4 Likes

I was just asking about your next run! Pulling up a chair front and center friend!

3 Likes

Count me in! I applaud your willingness to experiment, and share your experience with us. :man_farmer:

4 Likes

Hi ReikoX,I have Just finished some black Cream autos from sweets seeds,I also have some Red poisons to germinate yet.
Did a reversal with the black Cream and got some seeds from a truly black/dark Purple plant.
Only thing was those auto plants stayed pretty small.
Are ging to document Red poisons?

4 Likes

Yes, I’ll document these Red Poison autos here in this thread. :+1::seedling:

16 Likes

Woooo!! new ReikoX thread!!! and playing with reds. nice!

:green_heart:

:dove:

6 Likes

Woo another year of learning!!!
Thanks for all you do @ReikoX !

:hugs:

8 Likes

This is going to be great! Tagging along @ReikoX !

3 Likes

Here, always a pleasure to see how things should be done.

Whatever it is I can’t tell but your workshop is a real inspiration.

Simply love your work from seedling to rosin, your workshop tops.

3 Likes

Picasso, Rembrandt, and all the other Masters, rolled into one!!! Everyone following the Thread should have Notetaking Supplies handy. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

oh nice ìm in ! love your updates! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes