ReikoX's Workshop

@ReikoX : Hey ReikoX, just stopping by to say a quick hello and to say thanks for all the knowledge you’ve shared over the years in your threads. I mainly followed you on ICmag but I’ve just created an account here and will have my own grow diary up soon!

DrDank

12 Likes

OCMag search hits & lurking sent me here too. :smile: Blame 'ol Mr. :sparkles:

Welcome. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Welcome DrDank, thanks for stopping by the workshop. I post here way more than ICMag, but I still post there occasionally.

2 Likes

I have been having issues with cloning. My last two rounds have been 10-20% success rate instead of 90% I assume the cloner needed to be disinfected. I took it all apart, washed it with hot water, ran it with bleach for 20 minutes, then ran it with plain water for 20 minutes. It was put together and cuts were placed in it. 3x Diamonds and Pearls, 2x Cannatonic, and 4x Grass Monkey.

The Juanita la Lagrimosa is looking much better now that I’ve been feeding her some ferments (bio flores, FAA, and rhizotonic).

The Creme Brulee in the no-till are getting settled in. I expect them to take off here in a minute. Re-planted the cover crop, that’s starting to come in now.

Below that, my mothers got a haircut. They are doing well, but I’m getting to the point where I’m cutting a few cultivars. I am pretty confide t in my selections from the last few seed runs. The only one I can’t decide on is the Creme Brulee, they are all so similar.

Finally, the workbench is filling in nicely. I did a little more training. I may flip everything in here and pop some more seeds in the other side. Playing it by ear right now.

Adonis is threatening to take over the cab

Jilly Bean 1/3

Jilly Bean 2/3 I’m proud of her recovery.

Jilly Bean 3/3

27 Likes

Looking good!!! Keep 'er going! :smiley:

2 Likes

What cover crop are you using for those, I can’t remember what you said. Have you ever used Parsley of Cilantro? I read somewhere that they are also a good source for nitrogen.

I have to ask again, and I am sorry, I know you said it before, but are you sure the Freedom Dream are Autos? When I asked here, I also asked on RIU and one of the folks there said they grew it and it wasn’t an auto. I want to put these outside, but only if they are autos (hence asking about the cover crop/parsley and Cilantro).

1 Like

The cover crop is the 12 clover blend from build a soil. Never used cilantro or parsley as a cover crop.

Mine flowered on 20 hours of light, so I’m sure they are autos. They did take a long time to start to flower though, roughly eight weeks from germination according to my notes. I never finished them.

4 Likes

I think I would go by your experience rather than someone else. Sounds like an Auto.

2 Likes

That is good to know as I just started four of yours :slight_smile: With all the people posting about spider mites, I am scared I haven’t done enough.

3 Likes

While they are still in veg, start foliar sprays with neem and aloe. This will build up the plants’ immune system, making them unattractive to pests.

4 Likes

Just a reminder, spray at lights out, right?

2 Likes

Yep, yep… if you keep it up, by the time you hit flower they should be able to take care of themselves.

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist any longer. @LED_Seedz @anon58740919 @Grower13 I blame you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

I actually got a rush if excitement seeing this bro. I’ll be watching closely. On @Grower13 advice I am gonna take a cut of each plant and hope for a keeper

5 Likes

There’s where I left my teeth!

12 Likes

Looking so good … Mechelle x

3 Likes

Well look who it is, haven’t seen you around in a minute.

3 Likes

Dude I’m all eyes watching those jilly beans grow! For me personally the best tasting weed ever. Hope u get the flavors!
Cheers

4 Likes

Maybe I didnt mention it, but these are all three clones of my keeper pheno. She tastes just like peeling into a fresh tangerine. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

nice work Mr X!!! many talents on display in here!!!

4 Likes