ReikoX's Workshop

I’ll answer, 18/6 to 20/4 are good schedules for autos, i also “believe” they benefit from a rest period.

8 Likes

You beat me to it. I personally didnt see any difference between 20/4 and 24/0 except a larger electrical bill.

I have done what @Jetdro said before and flipped autos to finish that last few weeks on 12/12. Just to fill in space.

8 Likes

The Cherry Tart in the no-till cab are totally finished by nine weeks.

This one on the left did really well. Lots of frosty, chunky buds with a nice autumn colored fade.

The right side, not so much. This one looks like it ran out of steam and never bulked up. It’s starting to put on frost, but the pistils are turning brown and not receding.

Cought one of my workers taking an unauthorized smoke break.

28 Likes

Bonsai mothers are doing well. Trying them on megacrop for a while. Been using the same recipe for years, taking a gamble on something new.

Few clones and a new Cherry Tart mother. The center one, Jabba’s stash has been stuck in limbo like this for a few weeks. The main growth tips dried up and it never did anything.

15 Likes

Jabba’s Stash are definitely finishing up now, but I think they need another week.

Jabba’s Stash #1

Jabba’s Stash #2

Jabba’s Stash #3

Jabba’s Stash #4

29 Likes

Another week can’t hurt.

1 Like

This kind of knowledge is amazing. Thanks for sharing it. A bit less ignorant now.

2 Likes

Jabba’s Stash are donesauce, they will get chopped tonight.

25 Likes

16 Likes

Luckily I dry trim, so this will be more like a sentencing appearance.

Pull off the fan leaves and hang for a week. Then the jail sentence begins…

11 Likes

Living in a desert it will be a nightmare to stop them drying out too fast. At least hey won’t get mouldy though I suppose :v:

4 Likes

They are now hanging to dry. All of them were very similar with a few minor differences. One plant had late male flowers forming, one was stinkier than the rest, and one didn’t clone. After they dry and cure, I’ll be picking my favorite.

Imagine if I had more than 30" of height how nice these could have been…

30 Likes

Nice buds man. Yes I would like to see them beauties grown out with some more head room. How many clones did you take of the one that wouldn’t clone for you?

2 Likes

The one that didnt clone was user error. I took two cuttings one rooted, but I fed it too early and the growth tips just burned up. I still have it in a cup with dirt, but is doing nothing at all.

6 Likes

Got some nice chunky monkeys there mate looking good as always bro :+1::100:

4 Likes

I already know dude. You killed it with the Jabbas Stash. Smoke report on them beauties when you can please. When you go full scale in gonna be glued worse than I already am. Good stuff bro. The dry trim looks amazing too. No fast dry or mold. You know what time it is. It’s like the greatest hits collection back to back.

I like how honest and humble you are. One went herm ect. ect. You just roll with the punches. What’s next?

1 Like

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

19 Likes

Could you please tell me what the SSDD stands for?

1 Like

Sunshine Daydream, unless I am mistaken.

4 Likes

Yep, Instant Cookies x Sunshine Daydream by Led Seedz

6 Likes