ReikoX's Workshop

The only person who knows what that is is one of us… so if he knows you know and it’s all good…

4 Likes

I’ve had to go through this so many times I used to sweat it every time and try to cover shit up (mind you I had a 7x11 grow room filled with big plants) but I feel like now more than ever people arent stupid and they can put two and two together.

Most people just dont care. You know the amount of crazy shit these people see in the run of a day?

Just cover up best you can, looks like you already did, and forget about it.

Like @argo945 said if he knows what some of this stuff is he is probably one of us.

4 Likes

When I had the NS energy efficiency people come out to change my light bulbs in the house, he had to change 6 right next to my grow tent, I was funny watching him, he knew what was growing in there from the smell, but was saying nothing, I knew, he knew, and he knew, I knew, he knew, and I was playing dumb, just to see if he would ask. Then just as he was finishing up, I said, do you smoke weed, he said yes I do, I thought that’s was what you were growing can I have look. So I gave him the grand tour, found out his misses had crones disease, and he had been trying to get a medical grow licence, but his doc wouldn’t issue it. So I gave him the run down on how to go about it, printed off the forms for him and gave him a baggie to take home to the misses.

I had a guy from the water board come round to change the meter a couple of days ago, he was working 10 ft from the small GDP I cut down that was hanging on the running machine, and it was quite stinky lol. He did a double take as he walked through the door, and got a big grin on his face. I tipped him with a couple of grams.

17 Likes

Well I do have my paperwork in order. I am close to my plant count too. I am just being (overly?) cautious.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t sweat it but I wouldn’t leave anything out either. I’d throw a tarp or sheet over the press. Even if the person smokes, they might not be a good person. Even something like that press or the grow might give some Yahoo the great idea to come back for it

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips, everything went well. We only spent abou 45 seconds in there. No questions were asked…

10 Likes

Butter Cookies testers at day 20

12 Likes

My 16oz. challenge plants are about done. I’ll give them another week.

Lighter for scale

My normal cloner setup is in quarantine right now, I brought in some new cuts. I wanted to get some rooted cuts off Juanita la Lagrimosa as my mother plant isnt looking too hot.so, I busted out the ole aero cloner. Tap water, clonex, and some res clear. 550 PPM, 6.0 pH.

23 Likes

Great job on the tiny containers!!! I wanted in but had a “time out” that prevented it. I joined the same competition on another site, my single entrant is 2 weeks into the flip and is HUGE. Guessing 2-2.5 feet tall!
Driving me NUTS watering it CONSTANTLY, be glad when it is done.

Hope you do well in the contest here, those look pretty impressive.

6 Likes

Mothers (and the rest of my plants/cuttings) got sprayed with Method1 PPS. As it gets cooler outside, the bugs are going to move inside. Keep up on that IPM.

14 Likes

When I saw the challenge I thought: I really wanted to participate in this challenge. But seeing this plant now I see that would be ashamed, I am sure that this will be the champion.
Glad it all worked out well never done good when other people discover something we don’t want to be public lol :grin:

4 Likes

I’m loving the fade on them…

Momma fades like that too…

31 Likes

Yep he very well may take the comp, but we’re still finishing some. I love his crosses. There’s still some lovely cups left. I take nothing away from his grows. Beautiful works. Have a good one Shanti. Be safe bro.
-J
Sorry @Shanti-ri did mean to call you a shack. Damn auto correct. Lol

5 Likes

Are those from VGS? If so, how did you like them? I nabbed a couple of packs off SB a few years ago. The ones I’ve grown so far have turned out great, IMO.

5 Likes

No, it was a seed I found in some dispensary bud. I was not impressed with it. The Jabbas Stash I just grew (Bubba Kush x Snow Lotus) was better.

5 Likes

3rd time in the last 100 or so posts…but looking at it i might too :smile:

It lives! I was afraid you culled it. Should have known you wouldn’t throw it out once you figured out the issue.

Awesome story!

1 Like

I decided to give these a photoshoot. The one on the far right has the terpene profile I’m looking for. I may have to try to reveg her.

So Airbud sent me a message on ICMag. Apparently someone popped some of his beans and they never flowered under 18/6 lighting. He asked me if I would mind testing some to see if it is a quality control issue. Eight Gas and Guns by Afterthought Autos went for a swim.

So, the bad news is my Juanita mother plant didn’t like being cut back so hard.

The good news is I have four cuts in the cloner looking good.

Skywalker OG isnt looking too hot either. I could probably nurse her back to health.

I already have a clone to replace her though.

In fact, I placed two more clones of her in the no-till.

I then proceeded to flood my bed and it started to drip all over my mothers. I quickly turned off the LED and began cleaning up.

25 Likes

Sucks on the clones. I’m sure you’ll bring it back. Pretty neat your bud sent you some new beans to pop. I love the Juanita cross. It’s a beautiful plant. Hopefully you nurse her back.

Also good deal on getting the ZH back home. I love to hear stuff like that. On a lighter note if you ever need a tester I’m there :blush:

Thank God your lights didn’t get screwed up. I just noticed a jug of phd water had a pinhole in the bottom. It leaked all over the little carpet. Sob. Thank God it wasn’t the bat shit. I just got done with the green machine. Thank God all of my ballasts and whatnot are suspended.

2 Likes

Butter Cookies testers at 30 days. I up potted them to one gallon pots. The runt in the back left lost its tap root in the transplant. I doubt it will make it.

The Gas and Guns testers got put in rooters with a dome. Several had tap roots emerging already.

13 Likes

A rare look at all the cameras with lights on.

17 Likes