ReikoX's Workshop

WOW! Your bounty is impressive :drooling_face:.

4 Likes

Well that sucks. It look better than most of the stuff I grow :laughing:

12 Likes

Unfortunate but looks like you got a decent harvest still!

5 Likes

Beautiful job bud. Love the radixal pots. The let them things grow quick. I love it. Gettin ready for the press I assume. You deserve it bud. When I get the money I wanna build a press. Im done with the flower for real.

Always clean and mean Reiko. Whats next ny dude? You know im gonna ask? Wanna try something else holler at me. I think I got a pack around here. Still got some of the lrxuv…ElRuv?

5 Likes

I’ve been cleaning out the workshop. Next step is to pack everything up and begin demolition. Still have a few weeks left on the Skywalker OG before that.

17 Likes

Skywalker OG at six weeks flowering.

33 Likes

absolutely gorgeous :smile:

I love your work

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

Got these Butter Cookies trimmed up and in the jars, the #7 plant was the stinkiest and had the least thrips damage. The #6 plant had the best bud structure. They were all leafier than I normally have come to expect from PJs gear. Haven’t smoked or squished any yet.

28 Likes

Wooah. I love that Skywalker. The force is strong with this one. You ran Jabbas Stash didnt you? Rico suave! Hehe. You got a nice little factory going. Im glad you get to do your renovations. :+1:

Good dude. I appreciate the kindness you showed me that you show everyone. Dont stop posting. I enjoy seeing what your up to. My next goal is a rosin press. I got some different results with the bubble bags. Im not breaking the heads off.

I think this is slurry is more leaf material but it feels nice actually with the razor blade. Nezt is a smoke test. Everything is looking good Reiko. Happy Turkey Day manana. Later bro. Hes a little pan im scraping.:metal:

10 Likes

Skywalker OG starting to fade around day 47 (sorry for the webcam pic).

28 Likes

She’s fast. Supposedly a 7 - 9 week bloom but yields excellent.
The description on the site I read up about her on has me sold :laughing:
If you’re hoping for an intergalactic adventure, Skywalker OG will be your co-pilot. An instant high that’s super heavy, you’ll feel properly stoned after a hit or two. Experience your body completely fusing with the couch and leaving you relaxed and happy. A happy high is coupled with intense munchies, so keep the snacks right next to you to avoid having to move. Your head will be in the clouds, yet your body will be tingly and in some cases numb.
Sounds dangerous :v:

13 Likes

Damn i ran out of likes here before post 1200.
You got it goin on here rocking chit. Baltimore always told me to check out your work. Ill be reading til the end here if thats cool
but it been told me i was almost out of likes so dont hold it against me. Keep rockin em. Imma try to learn me something.

7 Likes

This cut has a bit of mystery about it, but I believe it is the original clone only Skywalker OG. I got this clone from one of the local clubs (High Desert Relief). When I asked about it, I was told the cutting came in with the club. This is a loophole used to bring in elite clones, genetics are supposed to be from seed. Apparently, a few years later, they ran several packs looking for a better one and they were close, but none better were found.

12 Likes

Thanks for the likes, no need to spend them all in one place.
:+1::seedling:

5 Likes

So you got the “Luke” Skywalker and the rest will be han solo :v:
Hope you took a few clones mate as they look beautiful and the short flower period is a bonus.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had this girl for a couple years now. I think it’s pretty dialed in by now. I’m excited for this harvest, it truly is one of my favorite cultivars and the rosin is mind blowing!

11 Likes

You’re setup and grows are serious business, eh!! I would love to see what you would do with a 5000 ft² warehouse! Excellent work and an inspiration to all!!!

5 Likes

I say that to the people I work for all the time :wink:

peace and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

ICookies clones in quarantine day 16/30. Just gave them a neem spray down.

25 Likes

Great harvests man, new setup is getting closer!! Lol

4 Likes