Replying to a person in thread

Does anyone else have problems replying to a specific post? I hit reply and it shows everything correct, but when I reply it shows a reply to thread. I have to delete the post and try again and then it usually works.

1 Like

Testing reply function in the thread

So here is a screen shot of me replying and you see what happens

As u can see it makes no mention of whom I am replying . Even though it shows it as I am writing the post

1 Like

That’s because it is directly under the post you are replying to. Now i have posted try replying to the one above this one.

2 Likes

This is a reply to my own post above.

2 Likes

This is a reply to the same post

3 Likes

Works for me as well.

Oh I get it. My bad. I thought maybe it didn’t trigger the reply in the original posters notifications but.see it is just for continuity.

3 Likes

Just a little more code would help with this nonsense :grin:, I noticed it too and was really pissed off :unamused:. Thanks @Pedro_Bann for finding it out … :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

I have had this happen to me, before. You reply to a post and there is no indicator showing it. I have just started making a habit of “quoting” the persons post and then there is no confusion as to who you are replying to.

3 Likes

Good to know I’m not crazy, or at least the only one with this misunderstanding…

2 Likes

Yea you got it lol ATM

Good to know I’m not crazy as well. This has confused me a few times

Testing testing testing

2 Likes

LOL, reading you loud and clear.

1 Like