Reputable lab in Canada for male/female testing, camabinoid and terpene testing

As the title says, I’m looking for a lab that is easy to get testing done at in Canada. I’ve been looking and contacting but everyone that says that they do this kind of testing has been less then helpful.
If any Canuck’s out there have and recommendations I’m all ears.

4 Likes

https://canvaslabs.ca/lab

3 Likes

Not quite recommendations here; but have you looked into keyboxlabs.com? They are partnered with or owned by Keystone Labs in Edmonton.

I was looking at their kits a few months back for terpene testing but I didn’t end up getting one and I haven’t talked to anybody who has either.

Not sure where you’re located either but some shops here in Alberta I have seen advertising that they will send your samples in to get terpene and cannabiniod tests as well.

1 Like

I popped in to mention Canvas Labs in Vancouver but @Cannasseur beat me to it.

I haven’t used them yet but they had the best prices and are certified but I didn’t see anything about sex testing.

$60 for cannabinoids and the same again for terpenes is not bad. I want to send them 2 samples of oil. One CBD and the other THC so I can tailor my meds and be sure of dosages. Not sure if I’ll get the terpenes tested but will see how the cash trickle is going when I get everything processed.

Might have residual solvent tested on one if they have that which they should. I’m going to process them the same way with naphtha so should be the same anyway.

I want to talk to them before sending samples in case there’s an issue with oils/concentrates.

:peace:

3 Likes

Complete Cannabinoid profile $150.00 plus applicable taxes per sample (3grams, 3 day TAT)

THC and Moisture $125.00 plus applicable taxes per sample (3grams, 3 day TAT)

Terpenes $160.00 plus applicable taxes per sample (3grams, 3 day TAT)

Hop Latent Viroid $80 plus applicable taxes per sample (3grams of leaf material, 3 day TAT)

5 Likes

Thanks! I will check these companies out. @Neb that alcanada lab doesn’t have very good customer service I talked to one guy and he answered one of my emails then never responded again. Then 2 weeks ago I was talking with someone else and she was back and forth with emails for a couple hours said she would set up an account for me and then she stopped responding. They are actually the reason I made this thread lol.
Was it an easy process after you got an account with them? I was really interested in them because they do the male/female testing.

2 Likes

I haven’t done more than send a email out asking for prices. I’m close to the lab and they told me I could just drop the samples off in person so that was what appealed to me.

2 Likes

For those prices I’d be mailing my samples to Canvas Labs in Vancouver.

For $60 you get this. Either flower,concentrates or tinctures.

THC & CBD Content + Cannabinoid Analysis - Reports on THC% and CBD%, along with a list of cannabinoids including; Δ8-THC, Δ9-THC, THCV, CBDV, CBC, CBG, and CBN.

$90 for THCA and CBDA anlaysis.

$60 for terpenes and they test a for bunch.

Full set of tests for HC is $745

4 Likes

I was more specifically interested in the hop latent testing myself know of anywhere cheaper i can get that done?

1 Like

They don’t list the hop testing at Canvas and I’ve never worried about it so haven’t looked for it either so can’t help you there.

I just want to be able to get the cannabinoid levels tested on the oils I want to make. One from THC pot and the other from CBD pot. Would like terpene tests too but my pockets aren’t very deep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, is canvas labs the place to go then? There’s really nowhere else, in the rest of the country; middle of canada, or other coast?

2 Likes

Canvas is definitely the place to go. That’s where I get all my tests done and they are really friendly and helpful

2 Likes

I called them to ask a question or two. The guy I spoke with was friendly and helpful, haha. Good to know this is available as an option, and the cost doesn’t seem too expensive either (depending how many things one wants done).

Thanks.

2 Likes