Resimax's seeds up for trade

Hey all, I got a bunch of seeds I either already grew or have a lot of extras I want to pass on to the community. I’m going to offer them up in spurts, so I don’t have to go through my huge collection all at once.

Right now, I am looking for any of the following (this list will change over time):

• any high-ratio CBD strains
  • any SolFire originals, or crosses.
  • ThugPug Garlic Breath (or 2.0)
  • Any autos from Speed Run Seeds, Nightowl, or Gnome Automatics
  • any from In House Genetics
  • any from Tikimadman
  • any from Compound Genetics
  • any from Dominion Seed Company
  • any from Dark Horse Genetics
  • any from 3rd Coast Genetics
  • any from Jungle Boys

Please claim 1 of the strains listed in the comments below per person and make an offer to send me a cultivar from the list of things I’m looking for above that is fair for the amount of seeds requested.

I’d appreciate it if you could leave me feedback after the transaction on my feedback post.

Thanks for playing!

8 Likes

I’ll take the deep chunk fems. I’ll send afghan lr 10 of them

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. PM me your info when you’re ready.

1 Like

Thanks bud!

1 Like

That woulda been my trade offer too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I it safe to assume that Durban Poison autoflower does not count due to the autoflower factor :sweat_smile:

Sorry @JonPott I got rid of most of my autoflowers and not looking for anymore. Photos, fems or regs.

1 Like

Worth a try! I don’t want any of my autoflowers either. Just not for me :joy:

I have one pure LR in my collection that is from Malari. Not sure if I want to part from it…

Durban Poison was originally a landrace but has been grown in the area by cultivators for a few generations. It was a photoperiodic sativa, but has been inbred for a long time. Anything that claims it is an autoflower, especially a 100% sativa autoflower like ILGM, is a lie. How do you add ruderalis while keeping it 100% sativa, anyway?

3 Likes

You nailed that on the head! :joy: they are ILGM.

They were some of my first seeds ever bought and regret buying those autoflowers. I won’t buy anything from ILGM again since they started carrying Phylos seeds. Wasn’t till shortly after my first harvest I learned of MUCH better seed banks to purchase from.

If it’s interesting enough, I might consider other options, but no autos. I have a few more of those DCxOG but not many, and not sure I want to part with anymore. But, I guess it depends on the trade :smiley:

1 Like

Got crazy amounts of Malawi gold seeds recently made…
RSC Malawi gold
TLT Malawi gold
Ace Malawi x RSC Malawi gold
Somali Taxi ride x RSC Malawi gold
If you’d like to trade for some of em

4 Likes

Fact: there are very few landraces still available. Even native plants to the area may have been cross-pollinated since cultivation ramped up. Only genetic testing, and with a historical sample that may not even be available, will tell. I don’t expect to get any pure landraces in these trades, but I have grown them decades ago and look forward to again, so it’s worth a try, even if it’s only mostly that.

By recently made, do you mean the last two? RSC is the real seed company, right? Isn’t that pure? Also what is TLT? I must be losing it, but I don’t remember that acronym.

Edit: Ah, The Landrace Team. Haven’t tried them before, but heard good things.

@Jonesfamily7715 Which 1 of the 2 up for trade did you want for TLT Malawi?

For the 5x VCDC F3 (Moxie seeds) FEM
I can offer -

• Andhra gold
  • Shillong mango
  • Odhisa Malkangiri Masala
  • Maharashtra Deccan
    Indian landraces :slightly_smiling_face:
3 Likes

This is the last one in the batch left, and when it’s gone, will post a new batch up for trade in a few days when I can cover the funds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe we thinks alike bro

2 Likes

Thanks again for the trade bud

2 Likes

I guess the one you have left, I’ll dm

2 Likes