Respect Genetics: Pineapple Express x Deep Line Alchemy #5, Solfire Gardens: G.R.E.A.M, Lemon Grab

Hey y’all,

I decided to make a new thread since trying to do all my grows in a single one is messy. My previous thread will end when I chop the Colombian A.S.S I’ve got growing. Originally, I planned for a freebie-seed run as my next grow once I ended up being out in Kentucky, where I was planning to move. Plans changed! Going back out to California! I won’t be able to grow out there for some time however, so I have to take advantage of growing while I can.

Here’s the roster.

• @Maddawg 's Do-Si-Dos x Purple Punch: 6
  • Relic’s Thunder Fruit: 4
  • Respect Genetics’ Pineapple Express x Deep Line Alchemy #5: 1 (I gave the rest I had to another vet at the college who started growing)
  • Solfire Gardens’ G.R.E.A.M: 1 (I dropped the only other freebie seed.)
  • Solfire Gardens’ Lemon Grab: 2
  • Dynasty’s Kali Snapple x Exodus Cheese: 1

I’ve got them in some Strawberry Fields soil in 3 in pots. Will transplant them and move them to my flowering tent about a week in veg. I need these to be ready to harvest, or only slightly not ready by mid February.

Will be feeding with Advanced Nutrients. Didn’t germinate in a paper towel as I usually do, just put em’ straight into the soil. I watered them with a mixture of voodoo juice, tarantula, piranha, B-52, sensizym, and bud candy. Trying to use this line up so I can switch to Drip Hydro. Not a fan of the AN price.

Well, muchas gracias for your time.

Buenos humos!

23 Likes

Tiiiight taking a seat :+1:

1 Like

Looking good so far!

1 Like

Looking good!! Let’s go!!

1 Like

Sounds like a good one!

1 Like

Great choices should be a great show,.

Lookin good. I’ll be following along! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the Bean labels! “Not Slurricane”

I was able to get those GG#4 beans sent out the other day so you should be seeing those shortly.

Count me in on your grow…

I will take a seat in the back & bong4

Good vibes :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I got them the other day, much appreciated. The homie was ecstatic about the GG #4.

We’ve got some poppers but nothing real interesting quite yet. Just saw this little fella today. Don’t know what happened, but he straight up quit life.

rip.

Thanks everyone for dropping in!

2 Likes

I’m gonna slither on in here. Anything with a DLA5 in the mix has my attention!

1 Like

Howdy y’all,

I hope everyone was high as shit for the holidays. Sadly, none of the Purple Punch x Do-Si-Dos broke through soil. Maddawg was dope enough to send another batch of his seeds which I’ll be planting during my next freebie run.

None of the Thunder Fruit seeds made it. I also gifted a homie one of the two Lemon Grabs I had since I was really unimpressed with the HODAS strain I had originally gifted him to grow.

The new updated roster is:

• 1 Deep Line Alchemy #5 x Pineapple Express
  • 1 Lemon Grab
  • 1 G.R.E.A.M.
  • 1 Kali Snapple cheese

As always, I hope y’all have a good smoke sesh, and happy New Year.

4 Likes

Been caught up with life; you know how she can be. Here’s a pic I snagged before lights out of 2 of my girls experiencing some deficiencies. Gotta push them harder on the nutes. I’ll be transplanting all 4 into slightly larger containers here shortly. I’m trying to keep them as small as possible since I’ll be going cross country with them in a few weeks.

For the arts and crafts part of this thread; I made a humidifier using a post I found from Shiskaberry. I spent a little under $200 for all the parts, and it rocks. Brings the whole room from 36% RH to 62% RH in 20 minutes.

I also made gummies for the first time, and they came out fire. I drunkenly wrote the recipe down as I was making them, so if anyone wants it please DM me.

Buenos humos, y’all.

6 Likes

It’s always sad to lose a soldier.

1 Like

It’s getting close to my move-out date which has me concerned for these gals. I’m travelling cross country with companions and they’re not too comfortable crossing deep south states with cannabis plants in the car. I personally don’t give a fuck, but I may have to comply and leave them behind.

The Kali Snapple Cheese has been a real crazy plant from the get-go. I’m no scientist so my explanation might lack proper terms but basically, the plant is acting as if it has been topped with just LST. Follow along with these dandy pictures.

Here are the plants after transplanting to 4 inch pots

Close up of P.E x D.L.E #5

Now for some close ups of the Kali cheese. I took this picture after transplanting and noticing that I had confused a side branch cola as the main cola.

And now she’s done split up again!

If someone could tell me the proper terms for all that’s going on, I’d appreciate it. Also appreciated would be ideas to go from New York to California with these bad girls.

Thank you for stopping by, buenos humos.

3 Likes

No real suggestions, but I do have a question.
What deep south states would you be crossing?

Can you ship them ahead…?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Following along for the gream

I popped one bean and it came out amazing. Such dense gassy nugs which I unfortunately had to throw away because they went mouldy in the curing bucket :sob:

Good luck

Originally, we were taking America’s underbelly and crossing down to Texas, but it seems we can avoid all those states and take the north route through Rado’ and Utah.

That definitely is an option, hadn’t thought about. I could also send myself clones but it would be like starting from 0 again, which would suck.

I love your name dude, I’ve checked out your grow a few times. Sick stuff. I’m really liking how banging the Solfire freebies are. I just bought his G Ride for the same gassy type of nugs, so I’m excited to try this GREAM out.

1 Like