Return of the Husky Hut

Hi. I’m new here. This is my journal.

Currently I have nothing going on aside from freshly transplanted clones of Cannarado Grumpz and a bunch of bonsai mothers. It seemed like a good time to start a journal. More to come.

Here’s my IG page. https://www.instagram.com/larfy_downlow/

22 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Hey, I know you! It’s been awhile. Howdy.

6 Likes

Good to see you here, much nicer environment and crazy genetics getting grown and traded. I’m sure you’ll see @Hashpants around here shortly.

9 Likes

Welcome Lusid! Looking forward to hanging out !

8 Likes

HE’S HERE! HE’S HERE! WELCOME BUD! Did those cuts perk back up?

9 Likes

Yep. I cut off the dead leaf and they are looking mostly happy now.

I’m not sure if this is the proper uploading option.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG !!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

I just pulled this out of the vacuum oven. The first run after a harvest is always the prettiest. I should have taken a picture before I folded it into a bar because it was super yellow.

14 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: “W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!!” :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Glad to have you here, have fun, you have friends here already. Would like permission to take a Seat over in that far right Corner. Looking forward to watching you “do your thing”. Continued success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG brother! I gave you a follow in Insta! I post a lot on here and there. More here but you can also find me on insta if your on there a lot. That’s where I talk to people the most

3 Likes

Welcome to OG mate! :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

2 Likes

I’m definitely leaving the dome on after the transplant from now on. They went from completely wilted with jacked leaves as a result, to this in a couple of days. I’m impressed.

6 Likes

Great news man, that’s a nice turn of events.

1 Like

Not much going on yet, but my Pulse Hub was delivered today. I bought a temp / humidity sensor and a soil sensor. This thing should come in handy.

6 Likes

Well well well, fancy seeing you around here!

2 Likes

This thing is great. I can literally watch them eat.

6 Likes

This came out to 34.5g, which is around 10 more than my average. This is by far my biggest yield to date.

8 Likes

Looks real pretty :star_struck: …what exactly is it?

1 Like

Thanks! It’s very shattery shatter.

5 Likes