Rev is selling f2's of his red russian skunk at KOS

I’ve been wanting him tell sell these for about two years. Supposedly some RKS phenos in there.

Not an ad and never purchased from him, just a heads up.

13 Likes

Might want to look into his history and do some reading before deciding to support his business ventures. Vote with your dollars and try not to get too caught up in this whole RKS thing.

6 Likes

What’s his story?

What is the RKS thing?

road kill skunk

1 Like

HA! Reminds me way back in the day this guy comes into our hippy part of town with a duffel bag full of road side marijuana, or at least that is what he said it was. I think it was hemp or somebody’s yard clippings.

I could well have gotten The Rev mixed up with Res or Rezdog from ICmag who stole a bunch of genetics from ppl and ratted everyone out and ruined a bunch of peoples lives… Honestly I don’t have time to look it up. Sorry if I’m confusing things.

2 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs I think it’s worth looking it up before you start making intimations about breeders being bad people or scammers, dude.

10 Likes

I realized I was a little unclear in that last post. Rez/Rezdog/Greg Semple is absolutely a snitch who was busted growing in his house in Maine by the DEA. That’s why he’s gone, never to be heard from again. The Rev is a long time editor of a major UK cannabis magazine and website, and the worst criticisms I’ve heard of him are that he calls everyone “amigo”, and that his soil mix is wildly overcomplicated. The seeds are, by all accounts very good.

16 Likes

Thank god! I’d bought a 10-pack already.

1 Like

Hah you mad bro? Feel better after telling me off?

Maybe if you continue reading the full thread you’ll find your answer quicker next time.

Go smoke a joint bud.

@NorthNorthNugs Lol you’re not making any sense here, what thread? Not mad at all, just wondering why someone would casually throw accusations at a breeder, admit they don’t know what they’re talking about, and then be so defensive about it.

3 Likes

No he’s not gone he’s up on ig now. He disabled his comment section because he knows he’ll be called out. He’s selling seeds again too. Fuck rats sho snitch out other growmies

2 Likes

@grief Wow that’s crazy man, I hadn’t heard. Fuck that guy.

1 Like

I admitted my mistake and you felt the need to still tell me off about it. Maybe if you read the entire thread before jumping down my throat you would have seen that I already apologized about my mix up before commenting. Or maybe you did read that I apologized and still decided to tell me off…

One guy’s name is Rev and the other is Rez… I made a simple mistake. Chill tf out.

This is all I was trying to say.

I was only trying to help and was too busy to comment any further. At least we’re on the same page when it comes to Rez/Greg… fuck that guy.

Anyway please don’t ever tell me off again. All I do around here is try to help when I can.

I saw the post on instagram, Rezdog is a rat along with Duch Grown and Greatfulh3ad.
if you want more info go to @sungrownmidz page on instagram

Chemdog didn’t fold under pressure tho, he aint a rat

1 Like

Did anyone else here get any before he sold out? No freebies but that doesn’t matter much. I really dig the vial they came in.

5 Likes

I got a pack…
I’ve grown 2 other lines that contained this particular skunk, which is why I wanted to get these…

Cheers…

what were the other two and can you describe the terp proflie?
Also welcome!

2 Likes