Revegging pain in the ass

What was the difference between the two ?if you don’t mind me asking.

Revegging has to do with hormone levels, the longer the days, the faster it will counter balance the accumulated flowering hormones.

I just don’t see 13hrs being possible

There’s a gentleman who made an interesting experiment. He built a box with holes on both sides. He then fed the branches through the holes and flowered only said branches while keeping the plant in the main box in veg. Cool stuff

3 Likes

Never grew Alaskan Thunder Fuck but I have smoked it…I grew the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck for years…Matanuska Thunder Fuck taste, smells and buzz are different…

This is the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck growing in my SWC/TRON…

3 Likes

It was a cut of cherry white, tough to root but the high would turn even the most veteran tokers, into brain dead zombies, drool on your chest with a smile stuff.

I used to prank my friends with that cut :crazy_face:

1 Like

Works for me, just sayin’. But probably not with every strain.

I had ATF for the first time this year and it was so good it cut through the buzz of whatever I was smoking on all day.It’s like an upper narcotic buzz lasts awhile too.Those plants look primo that thing reminds me of the old phototrons they used to sell in high times in the 90s.

1 Like

Try to take a cutting from the bottom of the plant. Be patient and baby the cuttings. I did this the first time I ever cloned because I misread an article and took cuttings late in flower instead of veg. Took like a month but they finally started re-vegging. Patience is key.

1 Like

@NorthNorthNugs
Ok I was thinking that would be my route 2 days before harvest.an I will be very sanitary an patient.

1 Like

An the Best ATF I ever smoked was from Snohomish county Wa

Yeah youre being impatient. Ive revegged for over a month and still had retarded growth. I binned it.

1 Like

It is a Phototron bromigo…

Phototrons…SWC/TRON
Homemade Strains Thread

Mine was from a Michigan dispensary great lake medz.They we’re supposed to have it from a cut that was procured from a grow that the hells angels was running.Really good shit don’t know if it’s true but still good smoke so whatever I dug it

No shit pot head moment lol I always wondered if guys retrofit them with better lights I always wanted one in the 90s but they wanted like 699 for them I was a bit broke back then haha

1 Like

These are easy, it just takes time.
4-6 weeks minimum to root and reveg.

If it’s already flowering when you took it, you need to pick off every single flower site every day, keep it under 24hr light, and it’ll reveg eventually. I took a male clone in full on flower, balls everywhere, and did that and within 6ish weeks I had non-flowering clones in full veg mode again.

2 Likes

It wasn’t showing any hairs when I took them the outside plant went into flower two weeks after I took the cut by then the two were already rooted showed some kick ass growth then one they popped hairs the same day one with bigger hairs then the other I’m going to pluck them off and see what happens and give it time.If you guys did it it can be done.

Mine took almost a month to start changing back when I had a few zookies I put out too early this summer. Shit was a hassle and they are still smaller than plants 3 months younger… they were beasty clones too! Just some plants don’t wanna turn back as easily, or at all it seems…

I’m just over here offended you called your plant an asshole😂 about to call plant protective services on that ass! JK

1 Like

If these were your kids you just might make them go out and pick thier own switch from the tree and leave one leaf on the end for good measure.

:joy:
Old school!

I notice if you keep them on the dry side they will work with you better. But there always that one lol

1 Like