Revegging problem childs

I heard that! @Sunvalley is off the chain with those plants!

2 Likes

You can alternate but don’t double dose or combine them

1 Like

Lol oh yes LITFA overdose can result in plant death for sure lol. . .No water no buds hehe

3 Likes

Sometimes too much LITFA is no good unless you growing in my soil hajajahaha

3 Likes

Well that doesn’t sound too damn complicated, should have asked from that from the get go! How do you build up the feed dose? Every other feeding? Or just when the plant starts to change after the nutrients aren’t enough?

3 Likes

Lol sunvalleys a mind reader. . . @Meesh I was just going to say with that soil recipes i gave you, you shouldn’t need to feed much if any until flower

2 Likes

Oh rub it in, Obi Wan! :joy: Get down with your bad ass self!

1 Like

Right, but this year it’s work with what I’ve got meaning black gold cocoblend potting soil

2 Likes

I read my plant just like I read your posts. . .That comes with trail and error you will/are going up against . . . I can tell when my plant is hungry and when I shouldn’t feed her. . .What you see in your little ones now is what you be looking for through out veg. . . Older growth slowly lightening up while new growth remains green and healthy

2 Likes

So my comment was for taking clones. Usually when I re-veg that is the goal, then I toss the old plant.

@Hoodini is giving you good advise :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

This was an accidental reveg by my newbie self. lol

2 Likes

@ReikoX thanks bro! She bought clones and didn’t wean them before putting them outside and they prematurely budded and have now revegged

@Hoodini @Sunvalley Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I just learned from you two tonight. I feel an actual sense of relief that I know what to prune off those plants and what to feed and look for on the reveggers and my new babies!

2 Likes

Sure, now I remember. Must be all the dabs!

2 Likes

It’s just something you have to work at @Meesh don’t worry we will be here to help but in the end it’s all you that puts our advice to action so the credit will belong to you in the form of some righteous smoke!

3 Likes

Yay! So I have new confident nute knowledge and I believe I have figured out the amount of water my plants need. Which for mine is less water (than I was giving them at once) more often

3 Likes

We i can’t wait to see you in action :grin::+1::crossed_fingers:
Misses 5 pips

2 Likes

:seedling: let’s grow some erb

3 Likes

Well, I guess with 5 pips members will at least know that I am not a robot or some kind of hack lol
Hack grower maybe… lol

3 Likes

Lol you’ll have more than me here soon enough! And @Sunvalley That’s a damn fine idea!

3 Likes