Reviews Of The Vault Seed Store

Creating this little space so myself and others can chime in and review their experiences with George and Jack At The Vault Seed Store. @George_The_Vault We welcome you to OG with open arms :wink:

I was a very lucky winner to the Vaults Welcome Giveaway. From the very First response George was nice and personal to deal with. They were willing to try and accommodate my needs all while I hadnā€™t given them a DOLLARā€¦ Thatā€™s A++ Customer Service. Will be doing business with the Vault! And recommend them to any one. First Class all the way!

I will give a review of packaging once Recieved.

Thanks again George & Jack

9 Likes

Generosity with all things cannabis seems only natural.

Great to have more good people on boardā€¦ @George_The_Vault

4 Likes

i have only had great service from these guys i live in aus and my orders arrived in breeder packs with no problems absolutley wrapped its my new go 2 for beanz

3 Likes

I have to say thanks @George_The_Vault! And to Jack too. You guys are amazing. Got my tee and beans bro!

10 Likes

wow that was fast! i also had great experience dealing with jack n george. due to a misunderstanding on my part i acted like an idiot yet they still had patience and remained professional in accommodating me

6 Likes

Donā€™t beat your self up. Happens to the best of us. Accepting, acknowledging and apologizing seems to do the trick every time.

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been part of theyā€™re comparative grows ( on another site.) ,and customer service is second to noneā€¦! @George_The_Vault and jack are real good dudes who go above n beyond, - maybe Iā€™m biased as Iā€™m not far from them ( an hour drive away ) lol.
Anyway , Iā€™d recommend ā€œThe Vaultā€ cannabis seeds store to anyone.
Gaz

3 Likes

Ah thanks buddy, always makes me so happy to hear we are succeeding in our goal of looking after our customers to the very best we can :blush:

7 Likes

I am very very and enthusiastically and emphatically must say that that Jack and George and the whole vault crew is super helpful and customer service is their goal. 4 orders so far and one on the way. #TEAMVAULT is no1

5 Likes

Well shipment successfully landed on my doorstep.

Super Fast, Stealthy, Unmarked, and everything was safe and sound. Canā€™t believe it made it from Europe to the US in the time it did. A+++

Thanks for changing lives @George_The_Vault

3 Likes