Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

Congrats @Jimdoors nice win and thanks again @Rhai88 for the great giveaways And @Heliosphear for being awesome!

9 Likes

Congratulations @Jimdoors, nice win woot woot :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

:arrow_forward: To anyone who would like to donate to the 4th of July fun please read this entirely! The wiki signup below is only for donors and is not a giveaway:exclamation:

:arrow_forward: Alrighty ladies and gentleman I chose to go with the Smoked design as per the voting earlier but I have changed the color schemes on the smoke because the HOLO stickers had little to no pop with the black/white smoke backgrounds so I made the smoke in bright colors and the proof’s on the stickers look much nicer now.

:arrow_forward: All stickers ordered will be 4in x 4in and Holographic. There will be a limited amount of each of these.

:arrow_forward: I have also ordered 10 more of the DONOR stickers! These will be first come first served basis. If you already have one and would still like to donate by all means go for it …but I will only be sending to those I know do not currently have the donor sticker and donate [3] packs to the fun!!!

:arrow_forward: I will be starting the 4th of July fun on the Sunday the 2nd and do a few giveaway’s each day on the lead up to the 4th of July! This way everyone can be involved and have some chances to win some awesome beans/slapz! **The main event will be on the 4th of July and be drawn the next day!!!

:rotating_light: Below - Wiki Signup to donate to the giveaway fun! :rotating_light:
(THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY) (4th Donors only)
(Read the info above)

1. @MonsterDrank
  2. @Tuned :canada:
  3. @Cartwright
  4. @ix3u
  5. @tresbundles
  6. @VAkish
  7. @THCeed
  8. @Pigeonman
  9. @SHSC-1
  10. @Kushking902
  11. @Smoklahoma
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @Greenfingers
  14. @CanuckistanPete

Once we have enough donors I will close this wiki and be in contact with everyone individually to confirm what you’re giving away and how many total packs!

22 Likes

I’ve got three packs to add to the fun. Great job @Rhai88, you guys are killing it!

10 Likes

I’ll find three packs as well @Rhai88

Also, that purple sticker is ballin

6 Likes

I have 1 pack to donate. :blush:

4 Likes

I’ve got three also to donate.

7 Likes

I’ve got 3 to donate

4 Likes

I can donate 3 strains and I will put them in the collectable “Bart head”.

9 Likes

You could say my hip-hop name is 3-packs!

Great awesoming @Rhai88 !

5 Likes

you can always count on me to support your giveaway projects. Just let me know where to send em :wink:

6 Likes

I have quite the vault & more seeds than I can ever grow so I’ll definitely contribute something spicy.

3 Likes

I messed up the list a bit lol I can’t get my name lined up.
I’m will donate for sure. I’m away with work and won’t be home until the 28th of June. @Rhai88 Is there a deadline to let you know what will be donated or can I let you know when I get home and have my list in front of me?

3 Likes

Fixed it for ya :wink:

4 Likes

Haha thank you. For some reason my edit was lined up but in the post is wasn’t

2 Likes

You’re more than fine… I will be starting things up on Sunday the 2nd… I will reach out to everyone over the weekend to confirm. except you @Kushking902 just let me know before the 2nd! :wink:

4 Likes

You needed a space after the period, before the @

3 Likes

:arrow_forward: I see we have a few people who have already donated and I know for sure have the DONOR sticker so i opened up 3 additional slots so anything who doesn’t have this sticker has a chance at it. Donate 3 packs to the fun and games and I’ll send you a fancy OG slap. All packs are shipped out from the donors! (no middleman) :wink:

8 Likes

I will let you know the day I’m home :grin:

3 Likes

I thought I did lol whoops. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes