Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

i went for the #3 i think it was and got a message that someone else had that # ive since editedn ill stick w #10

1 Like

@Adventuretime86 @Mrgreenthumb @FeloniousMonk

2 Likes

No, I don’t have that latest one bud.

My mistake Doug I quoted and didn’t mean to reply to you but @PioneerValleyOG if you are missing a donor sticker please reach out to me and I will get you taken care of!

1 Like

Nice guitar!
Diggin’ the purple!!

1 Like

Number five, look alive! :crazy_face:

Goin on a walk with the family. See y’all in a bit.
Have fun! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

:v::heart:

2 Likes

LOL, cool, I wondered why you were asking :thinking: :rofl:

Congrats to all the winners!!
I haven’t been home much today-- so finally able to settle in, watch the action, and maybe jump on once in a while… like on this one…If I win ours-- I’ll gift them!

4 Likes

Hope i can net 1 of these rare strands. :eye:.:eye:. There very illusive.:blush:. I had my eyes looking for the infamous dragon blood :heart_eyes:.:trophy:… 1 can hope eh
Good luck on this the final round. :sob:.before
The GRAND finale :trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:blush:

3 Likes

Nice main event!

1 Like

This is the round before the main event… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

CORRECT! you get a cookie bro…

@Draig have you and LadyZ received your stickers? I’m hoping you did I feel they should have been there by now.

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winners of all the wiki’s up to now. Im too buzzed to keep up, and too lazy to go backwards and find out. Except for @Maddawg, message me with your details and I’ll get you mailed out.

5 Likes

We also have the stickers. BBD F2 so maybe if we win any of those they can be go to the final round? If you want brother @Rhai88

4 Likes

Yes sir!! we just got them, I was going to get a pic, but Lady Z had them and just got home and just opened them up!! They look awesome!!

2 Likes

Hey hun!
I had the mail in the car with me all day-- just got home a bit ago–and…
TAA-DAA!!!

Thanks so much!
GREAT addition to our OG collection!!!

22 Likes

Thanks again @Rhai88 my brother!!! We’re looking for a nice poster frame to showcase them all in!

2 Likes

Gotta get me some new glasses.

1 Like

Thanks @Rhai88 this is awesome!

1 Like

Thank you bro :pray: so stoked to be here

2 Likes