Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

thx to @Rhai88 and @anonymous4289 you guys r the best . Thx so much

16 Likes

So much great genetics in this picture

5 Likes

Ikr, glad to have them. I m trying to find the Cherry west alone but doubt I will anytime soon

3 Likes

Freeborn selections Cherry west bx4 available on speakeasy if you really want it.

6 Likes

Will check it out . I m stoked to have the BBD X Cherry …I dropped them in water and hoping to add these to my insane outside grow .Will keep u updated …

7 Likes

:arrow_forward:Schweeeet! @mainerJ doing big things! These should have some heat built in… keep an eye out! :wink:

P.S.

:arrow_forward: First wave of auctions end today. Wave two also begins today!
Did I mention there are OG T-Shirts to be bid on with your names on them! (literally)
Getchu some fire ass beans/cuts to help out @toastyjakes and @MrsTJakes

15 Likes

thanks for the plug brother, keeping my eye on the auction too. :eye:

3 Likes

I just ended up at the flea market and bought one of those one with the coin slots since that what most people send anyways 12 .00 bucks binder and 16 pages of coin slots and that’s the bottom line cause stone cold said so ! And I’m broke and that my bottom line ! Hahaha cheers buddy oh hey can you give me a list of your fire or better yet PM me your best 3 or4 packs and price see if we can work something out cheers !

1 Like

I don’t charge for beans man. Strictly by win only. Only time I charge is for auctions for OVERGROW and or benefits like we are doing for our OG mod Toast.

P.S. I have 10 lots available with packs from me in the 2nd wave of auctions! ready to roll out to the highest bidder to help out toast and his family! If anyone bids over $50 I’ll make sure to send a 5pk of something special! Lets all help out Toast!

Regular giveaway’s will resume after we do what we can for @toastyjakes and @MrsTJakes!

23 Likes

I grabbed in the first round lot 2 and going back for more ! Maybe start a battle for one of your bags now the challenge has been made ! HahahH

3 Likes

As long as it’s a battle to help out a great OG I’m thrilled! :wink:

3 Likes

The middle (not showing sex yet) and front right (female) are the blueberry Diesel x Black cherry

26 Likes

Looking nice n healthy :heart:

4 Likes

omfg, those are great. Just dropped
BD X BC frm @Rhai88 … Exciited to grow these beans. Your plants beautiful.

6 Likes

Extremely proud of this woman! @Rena93 she could run this joint without me now. She’s still learning just as much as I am but damn it she’s a pretty damn solid grower. I might have to find my own space soon. :laughing:

Might I suggest to all you dudes out there with significant others that don’t partake of the grow… get em in there and get em spending time with you. It’s excellent even during the times she wants to punch me in the throat when I’m critiquing. :rofl:

She did follow behind me and caught all the lowers I missed hahaha!

45 Likes

Maybe you don’t understand how blessed you are brother
@Rhai88

2 Likes

I do believe me… I remember early on her crawling into the tent to water with a shitty 1g viviosub pump sprayer lol . It blew my mind. I was stoked. This is definitely a dude dominated industry/hobby so to find a female as interested as she is makes my every day. I’m just glad she puts up with my shit.

Not to mention she makes your guy’s envelopes pretty and also has to constantly find ways to make them better. Those smileys with OG’s for eyes and her basic ass dad/mom jokes she puts in there to lighten your days…

I’m always happy to see when women get down in the grows with cannabis. :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

She’s a keeper, for sure :grin::metal:

Also, omg your grow room!!! :heart::drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Rhai88
Ya my children mom I talk about were best friend like best friends but that’s it forever
We do grow together first time ever outdoor but what’s ironic is I was in Santa Barbara an Ventura beach growing indoors
She was in wash doing the same lol
And we didn’t even talk those yrs she supposedly really good lol
Just never forget the gold u hold that is so very rare in the world today
I’m happy for y brother

6 Likes

Never ever.

22 Likes