Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Did you ever get any of those Tahoe x Skunk#1 seeds I had forever ago? Those were from that plant. Gave most of them out but I still have a few of you wanna give them a shot.

6 Likes

Nooo but I also hate taking seeds from any one any more just because I have SO damn many and I know I canā€™t/wonā€™t get to them all. I wish I had 20 acres of beautiful soil to plant in lol

10 Likes

I know what you mean. :joy:

5 Likes

Ahhh @Rena93 and her mom jokes. I hope you all love them lol

She works hard on all your envelopes!

Dude Iā€™m sorry for your loss. My words are trivial but Iā€™m no stranger to the pain life has to offer. Youā€™re absolutely right. I should be working out and I know better but my habbits have me stagnant which is why Iā€™m glad weā€™ve been busy outside of just work! Thats for the motivation! :wink:

3 Likes

I use high thc (godfather og, gorilla Bomb, any variations of kush)
Make butter, 2ozs of bud, 2 cups coconut oil
Take 1/2 tsp an hr before bed, out like a light, usually get a good 8 hrs, sometimes 10.
Can use more bud, take less, or less bud, take more.

3 Likes

Had to check the summarize haha.

Maybe I wasnā€™t crazy.

Actually I still have 3 of those original seeds also.
I believe they were heavy fem leaning.

3 Likes

I am so sorry. Thatā€™s terrible.

I have to agree with you about the exercise. My outlet is trail running. When Iā€™m not training regularly, everything from sleep to general mental/emotional stability suffers.

6 Likes

anything breath related.
harvesting late helps too.

3 Likes

Insomniac here, too. Second @freed111 's sentiment and add: put that strong-ass butter/oil in some chamomile mint tea.
Thatā€™s night time juice for me after a shift.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

I canā€™t agree with this more! :wink:

So glad Iā€™m not the only one haha

Teaā€™s are something Iā€™ll have to work on. Iā€™m usually so lazy but today guys Iā€™m doing a full on dinner for the girls tonight. Too much energy. Itā€™s excellent.

On tonightā€™s smoke menu will be some of @middlemanā€™s Cowboy Cookiesā€¦ This is my most potent smoke from the last round. This stuff slapz! If you have some of these beans 10/10 can recommend!

An old head friend of mine says it ranks in his top 10 favorite smokes and this dude is brutally honest. previous round told me all my grow was midz! :rofl:

18 Likes

Right now my go tos before going to bed are Pure Michigan and Port Wine Cheese. I sleep like a baby on that shit!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve heard excellent things about Pure Michiganā€¦ hmmm too much on my radar at the moment lol

Have you mixed the two? :thinking: :wink:

5 Likes

I have not, but I do have a Garlic/Pure Michigan cross that I won in @TopicalWaves auction from Terpene Time going for outdoor this summer.

Love the taste and smell of Pure Michigan. Actually, of PWC as well!
Maybe tonight, I mix!

5 Likes

you need to document that outdoor grow with a thread! Your outdoor space is something Iā€™d strive for dude! Canā€™t wait to see what you do this year!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got some of your BBDXBC going for it as well.

6 Likes

I appreciate that man! Iā€™ve seen a couple outdoor but Iā€™d love to see what you can do with it! @AzSeaindooin420 had himself a fat ass bush in his green house. It was impressive for such a short plant. Definitely has been more of a short and chunky style of plant for everyone. Hope it doesnā€™t disappoint for your outdoor season. Iā€™ve seen those gargantuan plants you grown outside! lol

4 Likes

White Rhino from Johnypotseed is my go to strain for sleep.

7 Likes

Grape ape supposed to be good for sleep, I heard GDP is also a good night time strainā€¦ I got a 5 pack of 00Seeds GDP Fems , I could toss u a couple if you definitly want to grow themā€¦ The pictures of this strain are insane ā€¦

4 Likes

Blueberry CBD 15:1

4 Likes

The man is a Master grower.

3 Likes