Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I like your view on things…good on you brother

6 Likes

@Rena93 going hard in the garage cleaning/organizing after I killed myself getting this new tool bench into the space. Big thanks to her… Although my OCD will get the better of me and I will rearrange everything but it’s the thought that counts.

Garage is coming along well and can’t wait to be back up and running.

30 Likes

Just curious what’s that mat on the floor made of?

3 Likes

I am curious of what is in the fridge. It’s friggin’ hot out and im thirsty. :laughing: :hot_face:

7 Likes

The tiles are made of polypropylene. They’re about 5/8 inch thick. I really like them honestly but they’re a bit ridiculous on price. Much cheaper option than what I originally wanted to do which was epoxy and I’m not talking box store epoxy. Quotes I got just shattered my dreams haha

It’s all seeds and unshucked weed my friend. No beverages in there. Haha

13 Likes

You and @Rena93 make a good team! :+1: :fist_right::fist_left:

9 Likes

I’d priced epoxy floor for the tin box and almost had a heart attack.

6 Likes

I priced epoxy and went the cheaper route…solid gold and platinum.

10 Likes

Lookin great…nice and clean…keep it up and have a great day

5 Likes

You can tell a lady has organised the space - not a tool in sight and everything packed away neatly - mine looks like a bomb has hit it (although I know where everything is of course - lol) Nice one :grin: :grin: :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

Looking at this again, I have total garage envy, AND grow space envy :grin::grin:

It looks like the set to a tv show

8 Likes

Honestly this space was 3 years in the making and a lot of sweat, blood(literally), and tears(also literally). lol

For a long while I didn’t think it would happen. Honestly though if I can get it done I know anyone can. Covid years were rough trying to source materials. Hiccups left and right. oh man I’m just super glad I’m where I am now. lol

18 Likes

Have you not seen the master in action? :wink: @luxton

19 Likes

haha I forgot this picture was posted. Yeah I do love taking some photo’s of cannabis. Though I’m a dog shit photographer. :laughing:

15 Likes

Not true, bud! :joy:

There’s a lot a folks here with great energy but yours always shines. Your love, pride and enjoyment for what you do always show… in your plants, seeds, your space and your generosity to OG.:fist:t3: You and @Rena93 keep up the great work! :feather::feather:

20 Likes

@Rena93 and I both appreciate that. Hit us right in the feelers.

…and that’s why we do it!

Speaking of cool statements…

Everyone buckle up @DougDawson will be hosting an auction and @Rena93 and I will have 10+ packs up for grabz (maybe more) alongside some other bad ass OG’s and there will be freebies included with every lot that makes it over $50. Keep those eyes peeled.

37 Likes

It’s going to be a blast, thanks for supporting OG @Rhai88 and @Rena93 , you two rock. :v:

20 Likes

Haha I have not! Cool pic :ok_hand:

@Rhai88, the fact that you know how to use that equipment, and have it, puts you in a league way above me man :grin::joy:

7 Likes

I appreciate it but I ain’t above anyone. I got a love for the community and the plant. I’m happy to engage with all OG’s daily in a world that is honestly full of ugliness. Restores faith in humanity frequently. :metal:

21 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, this place is good for the soul.

14 Likes