Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

4x8 bloom 4x4 veg

Happy Harvests

4 Likes

This brings up another question, how many plants are going to be run in this op?

Another option: build a frame of 2x4’s and secure to the back wall and ceiling/floor down the middle of the room front to back. Leave a good 3-4ft at the front of the room undivided.
Then just cover both sides of the frame with Panda Film and enclose the front of ONE side of the division as well, leaving a flap at one side for entry. Use velcro as a door seal on the flap.
This maximizes the space instead of using tents- which will actually lose you space due to placement limitations. Be sure your '‘dark side’ is the one with out the closet!
And a lot of home improvement places have sheet vinyl flooring you buy by the foot… If it is carpeted-- laying down cement board 1st then the flooring will reduce issues from the carpet.
Before overlapping-- BUG BOMB THE ROOM!!
Never know what’s in the carpet–

5 Likes

No more than 12 at a time… AZ rules and with a brand new kid in the world as well as a brand new house I’m sure my buddy will be playing by the rules haha

4 Likes

12 in flower or all together?

1 Like

12 total is AZ state law… doesn’t matter flower or veg as far as I know.

2 Likes

Oh ok… so 6 in veg and 6 in flower. A 4x4 or a 5x5 would work well for a flowering tent

1 Like

I’m in AZ too and believe it’s 6 plants total per adult for a max of 2 adults no matter the maturity. I keep it at or under myself.

I would look at a 4x4 for veg/clone/mother and 5x5 for flower. It’s nice to have some room left to move around and rearrange if needed.

1 Like

I guess it honestly depends on him lol I’m just helping him to build a good room but definitely with the future in mind. I was thinking a 4x4 and possible an 8x4 but I’ll have to get more details on the room. He is just settling in right now so I’m trying to collect as much info as I can. I love building rooms and am a bit of a gear nut. lol

4 Likes

If you’re on Discord man me and a few AZ OG’s are usually on chit chattin and sharing we have going with one another… Door is open!

3 Likes

Ahhh man, 5x5, 4x4, one veg, one flower… & a 2x4 for quarantine/seedlings/drying. 700w bar-light. 480w, 1 cheapo light for 2x4. A dehumidifier, a wallbanger or portable AC. And a Cannatrol for drying. That’s my wishlist ideal setup

1 Like

I totally spaced this for him… I could always use his closet for this but damn… I may just have two go with 2- 2x4’s hmmm thoughts for sure. Central Air is always on in AZ or we have windows open! lol

1 Like

Mental Health Check! No matter how small you may think a problem may be reach out to friends and or family and talk. I struggled greatly through my younger years. Took a long time but I sought help and lived to tell the tale. If any one ever needs to talk my ears are open.

10 Likes

Next person to call Dibs with your flag will get a OG holo sticker!

If you’ve already won you’re excluded.

6 Likes

Dibs :us: morebbhhhhh

5 Likes

Send me your details my friend!

3 Likes

My good people… where is everyone buying there stamps nowadays? I’d like a mix between US and International. Amazon is pretty ridiculous right now price wise. Wouldn’t mind buying in bulk somewhere. Anyone have any reccomendations?

1 Like

Uh…the post office? Lol

1 Like

yeah no… end of last year on Amazon I bought a bulk roll for $34. Post office wants that 0.64 per stamp haha

2 Likes

Ahh. Don’t they have bulk rolls at the post office?
My father used to buy them that way. Given that was like 30 years ago…

1 Like