Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Update on the BamBam x [Tombstone F2] from my buddy Broc.

This is 3 days into flower. Waiting to confirm sex. He stripped a bunch of leaves from the canopy as well as the lowers and the plants showed zero signs of stress according to him. He said the plants have had zero deficiencies and have been a breeze to grow. I currently have 3 people running this cultivar and I’m thrilled to see what it’s doing. So far so good.

25 Likes

OG Holo sticker came in Friday! :grinning:
Thanks again brother :pray:

2 Likes

Absolutely! Love to see the mail is functioning correctly lol

Toss me a photo when you decide a spot for it! Love to see where everyone decides to put em!

4 Likes

@middleman You’re a gentleman and scholar! As soon as I cull my males from this run… I’ll start a couple!

dr-evil-laugh-1703595463

9 Likes

It would be cool to see you start a couple, but seriously, don’t do it on my account. I know you have a bunch of other stuff to get to. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you do though.

6 Likes

No big deal… I’ll always have something I want to run and I have a hard time deciding my exact course of action… I’ll have some space and time before I start my big project. So they’re happening. :metal:t4:

Oh I know I wont be disappointed! :wink:

6 Likes

Magic 88 ball :rofl: Have a great Friday. :sunglasses:

25 Likes

The first 3 are my favs but beautiful all of them.

3 Likes

Your pictures are amazing

2 Likes

Bam bam definitely looks like a stunner!
Plants are looking awesome!

3 Likes

You guys are keeping me and the Mrs. busy!!

Also from this point forward I will be heat sealing all packs just because well… Overkill is my middle name. lol

Added note… please be patient with us. Sometimes we wait until the weekends to make these up and get them out since we both work full time. I promise they will get there to you!

Much love!

26 Likes

Damn looking professional Mr & Mrs Rhai88! P.s. please don’t send me the “funky” pheno :laughing:

Is there a lemon/nice one? Haha

2 Likes

Fairly certain you got sent the funky pheno if you didn’t pick! lmao

That’s why I’ve been asking everyone what they want! haha I have more than enough of each mom to go around have no fear!

2 Likes

Haha it’s cool I can give the funky away in a contest. Circle of giving/karma! :+1: :peace_symbol: :pray:

3 Likes

Those are freaking awesome!!
I don’t know how you do that…
I tried-- was very descriptive-- but they came out horrible…
but our Son said he thinks I’m using the wrong AI gen.?

2 Likes

Stickers and magnet arrived today. Thanks again @Rhai88 for all the time and effort y’all put into this.

15 Likes

Damnnnnn that Trifecta looks good! Congrats again on being the highest bidder in @SHSC-1’s auction! Way to show OG some love!

Glad they landed safely!

10 Likes

wow that was fast!! way to go @Rhai88 , such an awesome set to give away.
Congrats!! @Smoklahoma

6 Likes

I’m a sucker for shinny seed packages that’s where the gems are found. Nice organized assembly line you’ve got going. Thanks

3 Likes

Seed shuckin’ Sunday over here… Today we are going through the “Fruity” Blueberry Diesel mom.

I hadn’t opened these grove bags since we originally filled them up! Lets just say the smell has shifted a bit with the fruity mom. I’m actually getting the real fruit loops vibe that my woman was talking about. It has a fruit loops in milk smell now. :bowl_with_spoon: I actually really dig this one. Especially since we’re crushing it up and really getting the smells it has to offer!

Any way…

33 Likes