Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

similar to what I bought last year and have been using. $43 isn’t bad. Now to find a deal for international stamps.

2 Likes

How much are international stamps these day, like $1.40?

1 Like

$1.45 they’re actually cheaper on usps site as compared to Amazon.

1 Like

Did u see if FedEx or UPS can beat USPS?
Maybe even Staples/OfficeMax/OfficeDepot.com?

1 Like

I understand you very well :sweat_smile:
The work face to public is infravalorated.
And I saw a big change in people attitude since covid, for worse.

Happy growings!!

1 Like

Awesome addition to my garage that is under construction to be my future grow… can’t wait to be in a much bigger space. It’s been years in the making.

Make sure you go get yourself an amazing OG poster HERE!

15 Likes

Any luck with the international stamps?

Awww yeeeaaahhh! That poster is AWESOME! It’s sooo weird to see it hanging on your wall, we just got ours in a frame, gonna show it off at the open of our next grow with my kick ass OG stickers.

9 Likes

Yeah the post office lol since Amazon wants to charge you more for some reason. I’d like to try one of these bulk places though I’d hate to get scammed. Amazon is still cheapest for U.S. stamps ive seen rolls of 100 for $43.

3 Likes

Thanks for the holo slap!!!

2 Likes

Sticker has landed thanks.

1 Like

This is where I get my postage from
https://uspsfaststamps.com/?
:v:t4:
Gary

Global Chrysanthemum 2020

$37.9

5 Likes

Awesome I kind of was hoping someone had used a site like this. Thanks so much my friend I am grateful! I’ll toss a holo OG sticker at you if you so desire send me your details! A thanks for saving me some cash!

1 Like

I’m always happy to help, if I can my friend. I’ve sent several people to this site. I have used them several times. I was leery at first but have had no issues and they seemed to be the best deal that I could find.

2 Likes

Yeah I had been trying to do checks on all these different bulk sites and just kept reading about places sending fakes. I will give them a whirl here! Thanks again!

1 Like

I have custom made checks made at this site
Order Checks Online and Save Up to 80% off Bank Prices | Carousel Checks

1 Like

This is great information to share.
I’m sure others might find it useful aswell.

Last night was a long one. Transplanted and changed lights. Was a busy guy along with the Mrs… big shout out to her. she scrubbed all the risers and saucers from the last grow for me to get them ready for the black cherry plants. Also put the Scorpion Diablo back in place to take these girls to flower. They were caked in pollen from the last run so i had to deeeeep clean it.

Speaking of the Black Triangle x Cherry W. BX
roots are looking healthy across the board they have been put into 2g containers for their final homes and I will let them cruise for a couple of weeks until flip. Not going for 5 and 6ft plants this run going to keep em a bit smaller. More pictures later on when lights are on and the plants aren’t looking so sad. I let them go to long without water last night cleaning and getting ready.

20 Likes

Looks like that Tribus is doing its job! I think the grower does a pretty good job as well, haha. Looks gooooooood!!!

2 Likes

That looks like a brand new grow space all clean and sparkly bright!

2 Likes