Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Sounds like it’ll be a great show

Get after it! Lol

5 Likes

That is the plan my friend! Had more than a few people ask haha so spread the love situation no that’ll be the next mission! too many projects so little time.

10 Likes

Happy New Year, pulling up a chair to watch the show. Best of luck with your grow.

8 Likes

To you as well my friend! appreciate it! :crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

just saw this exact strain on strainly :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

yup @stanknugzz77 has a strainly page… he’s got some pretty awesome crosses. More than a few I’d like to run that’s for sure.

9 Likes

the blueberry pie in the blueberry diesel you grew is half cherry west bx so you should see some interesting stuff i would imagine.

7 Likes

Consider me subscribed!
That’s a great photograph of the “Pretty Pheno”.
I wanna try this Blueberry Diesel.

4 Likes

yeah I think that’s why when stanknuggzz hit me up to test I was like yup… I gotta do it! Cherry West bx seems to be pretty nice from what I’m seeing come outta these crosses.

5 Likes

When they’re dry I’ll will send some out here and there to some people to try out.

6 Likes

Flopping my beanbag down in the corner for this :+1:
s-l300
Happy New Year!

9 Likes

I appreciate the kind words! I am happy to be a part of your new thread!

The Cherry West Bc is really fucking nice and incredibly unique as well. I will be keeping my male and female around to work with for as long as possible, but I also have some F2s in cold storage. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Thank you. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m in! Good vibes for a year of :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

You my boy @Heliosphear ! Thanks for a great end to 22’ Here’s to another year my friend! Still got the poster to look forward too!

3 Likes

planting myself in here for the show

2 Likes

Have you seen the pot next to you? Thats mine now.:v:

3 Likes

Following… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Great start to a new year…giphy

For any Rick and Morty fans out there

4 Likes

Signs of life!

3bfqjj

first person to name ^this^ movie and I’ll send a pack of BamBam F2s if you’d like! :wink:

19 Likes