Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Great start to a new year…giphy

For any Rick and Morty fans out there

4 Likes

Signs of life!

3bfqjj

first person to name ^this^ movie and I’ll send a pack of BamBam F2s if you’d like! :wink:

19 Likes

The True story of Frankenstein :grin:

6 Likes

“The true story” < :rofl: …Best version of Frankenstein! haha @Oldtimerunderground

7 Likes

Got some spare✌️

2 Likes

I haven’t seen young Frankenstein since I was a kid.

Great thread man, can’t wait to see how it goes. Perfect germination :grinning:
Planting seeds is probably the one thing Mrs. OTUG hasn’t done yet.
Beautiful beans you made with those Blueberry Diesel too :star_struck: hopefully some roll my way eventually, love me some F2s.

Have a great weekend bro, I’ll be watching your thread…:face_with_monocle::joy:

6 Likes

Dude honestly just about any of Mel Brooks movies and I’m there haha! I can’t go more than a year without watching these flicks.

Perfect germ yes I’m stoked just hoping they all break soil looks like 8 out of 12 have so far but I’m the kind guy that won’t help em haha survival of the fittest around here.

Mrs. 88 liked it but she really was digging holes to the other side of earth haha I had to redo a couple. lol

Most definitely will be getting the BB Diesels out to people I found a couple gems so I’m sure everyone can find something exciting in these F2s

Thanks for hanging out! Likewise TGIF!

5 Likes

Thought I’d share today’s adventure! Living in the southwest seeing snow for us is like spotting a unicorn :unicorn: and I’m out here wearing a t-shirt and shorts… :man_facepalming:t4:

11 Likes

Ontario Canada, today from my back door. WTF is going on.

7 Likes

Í think its called climatechange

1 Like

my how the roles are reversed… haha my picture is just outside flagstaff Arizona haha

5 Likes

Climatreverse :joy: . We had loads of snow back in the day here now its so rare.

2 Likes

Crazy, but also sad what happening to the planet. :worried:

3 Likes

Sad to witness in the first place. I felt the weather change from when I was a kid.

5 Likes

Gonna take a seat and watch the show, should be some fire in those selections.
Flagstaff can get some crazy weather for sure. Traveled I40 between cali and New Mexico alo. Seems like i hit weird weather quite a few times in that area

3 Likes

I’m sure there will be some exciting things to come. Both strains have put out some serious heat so this cross should be something special.

Flagstaffs weather is a trip man… can be sunny as hell one minute and then bam snowing or raining. wouldn’t want to live in flag but I could see retiring somewhere around it. I want land eventually and not a cookie cutter house like we are in right now haha @Mrgreenthumb

4 Likes

Parked the whip over in the corner and looking forward tagging along!

4 Likes

lol being from winnipeg that weather in your pic is basically t shirt weather for us… i dont wear a jacket until its passed -15c myself lol

2 Likes

Yeah I know we are babies down here but I wonder how everyone else would do in our 120*f heat haha

4 Likes

It’s a dry heat.

3 Likes